Thread: T.W.Chambers

T.W.Chambers

Very good service,

I sent of a cheque with a list of parts/bits for a rifle that is no longer made expecting to get a couple of bits back & a re-fund on the difference.

I got everything that i ordered, delivered in under a week

Really pleased with the service.

P.s. Andy Yates, if you read this, I took the liberty of getting you a brass sling stud for the one you lost.

Alex
    Tomahawk Sidewinder .22 (British)

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Yes, sometimes people moan about the pricing of some of the items, but their response time is very brief and that's what you want when you are in the middle of re-building a gun. Bless them.

is chambers still trading ?, i wanted some stuff from them but when i clicked on 'how to order' on their site it said - not working due to illness etc. -could not do it so i never bothered any further

Chambers are still trading but mainly by post. Select what you want from the website, write it out and post off, including the relevant P&P.

I think they are also contactable by phone at certain times.

ATB
    Ray.

how is boss man Chambers himself???

Quote Originally Posted by zorba
    Very good service,

I sent of a cheque with a list of parts/bits for a rifle that is no longer made expecting to get a couple of bits back & a re-fund on the difference.

I got everything that i ordered, delivered in under a week

Really pleased with the service.

P.s. Andy Yates, if you read this, I took the liberty of getting you a brass sling stud for the one you lost.

Alex
    You just got lucky !. I managed to get down to the workshop for a day last week and send out the orders that were on the mat. I am off to Alaska on the 10th for 6 weeks but the other Dave (the clever one) will try and get up from Brum for a week while I am away. There may be a delay on sending out orders but we do try to keep Paul's loyal customers happy.
    Paul is still in hospital, making steady progress, but needs a major op when he is fit enough. He has big plans to revamp the website and is confident that when he eventually gets back to work his customer base will still be out there.

I hope you can pass on the BBS's best wishes to Paul.

I'm sure all an here wish him a speedy and good recovery.

ATB
    Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by Raygun

ATB
    Ray.
    And yep we'll still be here.

Quote Originally Posted by David
    He has big plans to revamp the website and is confident that when he eventually gets back to work his customer base will still be out there.

Just keep us informed on here and I'm sure the word will spread.

Quote Originally Posted by Raygun

ATB
    Ray.
    What Ray Said, all the best to Mr. Chambers and all his loyal customers will be here when he gets back.

Quote Originally Posted by David
    You just got lucky !. I managed to get down to the workshop for a day last week and send out the orders that were on the mat. I am off to Alaska on the 10th for 6 weeks but the other Dave (the clever one) will try and get up from Brum for a week while I am away. There may be a delay on sending out orders but we do try to keep Paul's loyal customers happy.
    Paul is still in hospital, making steady progress, but needs a major op when he is fit enough. He has big plans to revamp the website and is confident that when he eventually gets back to work his customer base will still be out there.
    Thanks Dave and best wishes to Paul.

P.s - I will delay any order for a while, but you will definately have my custom as long as i need parts
    Tomahawk Sidewinder .22 (British)

[QUOTE=David]You just got lucky !. I managed to get down to the workshop for a day last week and send out the orders that were on the mat. [QUOTE]

That would have been one of mine. I received my order yesterday (well the 'I can't get it through the letter box' card left by my friendly postie.) Thank you.

My very best wishes to Paul and a speedy recovery along with my promised future custom.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk