Thread: MTC Optics viper 4x16x50

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbows View Post
    Ben, what do you think to the supplied mounts? Will they fit a BSA S10? The gun's on order and I'm looking for a suitable scope...
    I thought the mounts were ok, but i needed higher ones for my fwb p70 as it has a flip up breach.
    WWW.NEATHMOTORCLUB.COM

YCHJCYA2PDTHFH Club member

I'm seriously considering getting one of these scopes, could you provide a link to there hompage or where you pruchased your please.

AM
    Ruger 10/22 SYSS Custom .22LR WPO 6-24X50
    SBS Shotgun R.11 12G
    Air Arms S400 .177 JSR 6-24x50
    Beretta XX-Treme .177 Walther Red Dot - Probbably in Kansas with Dorothy for all I know...

BASC Member No: 500010211

"If guns cause crime, then pencils caused misspelled words"

Yeah, I'm seriously considering one of these too. The only think causing me to pause for thought is that I'm not sure that 16x mag is high enough. What do you think? Is it high enough for shooting on a range at 50m?? (BTW. I'm a newbie so have shot at this distance).

Here's the link you want: http://www.mtcoptics.com/

Yeah, I'm seriously considering one of these too. The only think causing me to pause for thought is that I'm not sure that 16x mag is high enough. What do you think? Is it high enough for shooting on a range at 50m?? (BTW. I'm a newbie so have shot at this distance).

50 metres! ? Do you have an FAC'd rifle then?

i have one on my mk3 and what a scope all i can say is FANTASTIC
    HW100K .177 MTC Viper 4-16x50 ZX6R
    "Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

I ordered the 4-16x Viper yesterday, so it should arrive tomorrow It'll be a few days before I can test it though as the brand new shiney S10 I received today was the wrong model!! They (I won't name names - yet!) sent a carbine instead of a Bull Barrel carbine. Totally gutted!
    It had the lovely walnut stock that I ordered so f$%k knows how long I'll have to wait to get the right one, what with all the hassle of sending it back....

I'll post pics of the scope when I get it.

Musclefox is offline The Hereford fox slayer. UKBFF British Champion 2009
    this is my 4x16x50 viper on my 22lr.
    i like the nice fine crosshairs
    http://suprfile.com/src/1/3ftutw0/Picture 1959.jpg

scope size

MTC do the viper in 6x24x56 but mtc haven't realeased it yet im going for the 4x16x50 priced at £215, It looks like a really good piece of kit and i hope to fit it to a styer lg110 ft!!

Great scope and great value...

viper

Hi I have got Daves viper on my S200 and its great he aint getting it back not no way
    love Chrissy

how do they work on both .22cal LR and .223 class guns? I am looking for primarily here in States for a .22Lr scope. but , may like if they work as well as they sound on a .223 CZ

hadaka-jimi Guest

16 mag is ample IMHO mate - I use 10 mag out to 55 and it can be just as good as far as hitting a rabbit head size target or 40mm knock down

If your using as an FT scope then 16 mag may not be enough. I have 2 FT scope that go up to 40 & 50 mag but to be honest, I range find on 25 for both.