Thread: My permission letters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by leswhinn View Post
    I Wish you the very best of Luck bobbyb
    Just keep trying hard and if you don't hear owt in a month re-deliver to the same ones again for the last time-
    you never know they might have misplaced it and lost your number
    Don't let it get you down if you don't hear from anyone Keep the faith
    IT WILL HAPPEN SOON
    atb,
    Les
    you wishing me luck Les worked,the postman brought a positive response from one of the largest land owners in the area early days but aleast a reply..
    so maybe an edited ask for permission letter does work
    THANKS LES
    Last edited by bobbyb; 29-11-2008 at 03:57 PM. Reason: to include a thank you

Thumbs up

That’s Brilliant
    Don’t keep them waiting long to hear from you –
    Make an appointment to meet them and discuss what is expected from you and what you can offer them in return,
    Make sure you can answer All the question they throw at you - read up on Pest and Vermin and the damage they cause- take with you 2 permission forms –
    A copy for them to sign and date and 0ne for you to sign and date in case you are ever stopped by the police,
    You will also have to take your BASA or BASC insurance and make sure you show it to them,
    If you are shooting Corvids download and print off the licences to shoot them,
    Just make sure you have every angle covered and everything will be OK for you
    I’ll be keeping everything crossed for you m8 - Very best of luck again
    Kindest Regards,
    Les
    Forgot to add-i also pointed out that i would report back any broken fences/Damage to the farmer/land owners property
    and offer to repair any i came across and if any help around the property was needed i would be very willing to assist,
    I would also be a Deterrent to Trespassers and unauthorised shooters, in other words act as a form of security
    i think this is another thing you can offer them for allowing you to have the Freedom of their land-TIT FOR TAT
    Last edited by leswhinn; 29-11-2008 at 04:57 PM. Reason: forgot something
    Rapid mk2 in 22cal, Oiled Walnut CS700 Thumbhole Stock, Scalloped Block, MK4 Trigger, Quick Fill,Fast Flowed 400cc Btl, 16" Barrel, Reflex AWT Silencer MFR .177 Hawke Vamint 2.5-10x44 - Needs 2nd Magazine Yet

Thanks

Thanks Les and good advice for anyone starting out