Just about to post 31 of these. There's a couple of different bits in there. Fingers crossed
Another idea ..... don't know if it would look more professional/organised. You can go on the Royal Mail site and print your envelopes with a stamp, an address and your own logo. Maybe something to think about if the first batch gets no results.

Name
Address
Tel
Mob
Email

Dear sir/madam,

I'm a responsible airgun shooter looking for a permission to shoot over. I'm 60 years old and getting back into the sport after some years away.

I'm a paid up and fully insured member of BASC which carries a public liability of £10,000.000.

I would have no objection to a police or any other check.

If you have a pest problem from rats to rabbits I would be more than happy to keep them in check for you. I know some pests are a priority at certain times of the year and I would work on seasonal problems as you wish. If your pest problem is sizeable I can get help if need be. I would add Foxes to the list if need be but need a sizeable permission to apply for a firearms or shotgun certificate.

I would of course shoot only at the times and places designated by you including hours of darkness.
Be assured I would respect your family's privacy at all times, entering and leaving only by your designated access points.

I have more than my fair share of common sense and I would hope that my eyes around your property would be helpful, especially at unsocial hours and it goes without saying that I would alert you immediately should I find anything untoward going on or gates or fences down or livestock in trouble etc.

I'm a handy sort of chap and if I'm around would welcome a shout to give you a hand at any time should you need it. I'm a firm believer in if you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. Of course, if you're partial to rabbit I'll gladly share the spoils with you.

You will of course be absolved from any liability for any accident to me or anyone shooting with me whilst on your property.

If you are already catered for in the rabbit and pigeon department, maybe I could be of use in the farm buildings? Air rifles are so much more building friendly than shotguns.

If you have no use for me at all but know someone who does, I would be hugely grateful if you would pass this letter on.

If you feel inclined to grant permission, please get back to me and I'll come for a personal visit at your convenience.

Kind regards

name