Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Counterfeit Tasco on fleabay

scope

well ive bought one too,6-24x50 tasco free mounts etc to be honest cant fault it yet, put it on a springer and gave it bit of stick,tried it on 22lr and it seemed ok its on my 17hmr now it seems to hold bang on[ and i havnt banged my head or anything] so we will just have to see ,i too thought ide just take chance and see ive got some pretty expensive glass on other kit but 24mag tasco copy or not its doing ok so far not that they all will ,but for under £50 posted its fine if anything changes post in the reviews section.
    Last edited by smoothly; 01-11-2006 at 09:46 PM. Reason: forgot full stops

Even genuine Tasco scopes are made in China aren't they?

I got a 2-6 x 32 for £29 all in, it's great.
    .25 BSA Lightning
    .22 Rapid 7
    .22 Crossman Ratcatcher

swinscoe Guest
    i've had my socpe for a month now and everything is fine For the money you can't go wrong imho...... 36.00 all in for a 6-24x50aoe ir was a bargin!

the optics are nice and clear, i have milldots and a little system at the bottom, for (i think) guageing the size of your quarry, which also helps the range finding?? the zoom and range finder work smoothly... I cant ask for much more from a cheap scope

Chris

colingeaton Guest
    They're designed for use in Australia...

Quote Originally Posted by zh127 View Post
    I've had the same experience, optics were clear, mil dot was accurate, and clicks were good, however they turned in the opposite direction to what the arrow said, for example when turning the turret to bring POI up, it would actually bring the POI down.

Again ya get what ya pay for!

yes there are besonder optisch scopes on there going dirt cheap but im not too sure if they are real or not just to let you know

regards

tom

buying copys fund bad guys...end of

Tasco have never had there own factory or made anything,It is a brand name!
    In the early days there stuff was decent and made by optical light warehouse or HAKO in Japan.
    It has changed owners numerous times in the past few years.
    The Yanks now call the brand Trashco because quite frankley thats what it is.

All low brand Bushnell and tasco are the same item cheap S***.

I had a 2.75x40 Japan made tasco in the early 80's excellent quality as as are the World Class and similar ilk.

Check out Chuck Hawkes web site, he will tell you all about it!!!!!

China

Some weeks ago I bought a pair of shooting boots American called Irish Setter boots retail £250 approx exelent quality very confortable made in China but its good gear, also bought a Gerber Hardsley patern hunting knife as sharp as a razor and again good quality, made in Taiwan but thats the way it is nowadays.
    I love my country, but fear my government