did i mention i dont like the turrets,defo dont like them after zeroing today.give them loads ov clicks miss a click clickclick miss some clicks,loads ov clicks,poa hardly moved,on any other turret zeroed in 5 10 shots,any one else whos got one noticed this,or have i bought a lightstream copy made in turkey
______________on further investigating the cause only part ov the comments are true above,realising something was wrong, i asked a friend would he take a look at my rifle and scope,as i was haveing difficultys zeroing,these are his findings(by the way the lad who looked at this problem is a well known gun expert thanks dave) the gun was the cause ov the turrets running out ov elavation clicks,but when the guns barrel alignment problems were sorted and he was zeroing the scope,it seemed as though there was backlass in the turret,ie the point ov impact didnt seem to move at first,then after the first bit ov movement was taken up,the poa would move with the turret,the only way he knows to prove this ,is to mount the scope to a solid base,then watching the crosshairs move(on a target card)as you dail the scope,a scope with a turret backlass problem should show up with this method.now my friend has told me i can forward this to you alan,and he says, his words not mine,i know some blokes opinion like mine doesnt matter to a scope maker , but you do get the gut feeling when some thing aint quite right,he has seen this type ov thing befor,but on cheap scopes,it is generally caused by the turrets bieng wound in to much,which can damage the return springs.once part ov the problem was sorted ie my gun,it still left me with a turret problem,now the scope is new,how many times are you allowed to turn your turrets befor it effects its precision??? and should it on a scope ov this quality? perry