Quote Originally Posted by TARGETZERO View Post
HERES AN UPDATE ON MY FIRST INITIAL FINDINGS ON THIS SCOPE,AT FIRST I WAS A BIT DISSAPOINTED,ACOUPLE OV DETAILS I FAILED TO NOTICE WHEN FIRST SETTING UP MY ZERO,LED ME TO BELIEVE this scopes turrets were crap,but i take that all back,i still think the turrets are a bit mechanical,but after a good session today i cant fault them,there was something wrong with my barrel,it had took a slight knock somewhere along the lines,and caused the initial zeroing problem ov the turrets running out ov clicks,this was rectified by a friend,and today zeroing inn was a piece ov ,you get the picture any way the scope has held zero,and it has been put through its paces today believe me,and its hit everything aimed at no problem,this may seem contary to what i first thought about this scope,but i think its starting to win me over,the optics at first seemed ok,and nothing special, but after practising in near enough all the light spectrums,i cant realy fault it,its still not as good as the bushnell opticly but very good none the less. perry
Its a real shame that you didnt find the problem with the rifle before you wrote the original test, I cant believe that you didnt know that the the turrets are1/8" of an inch per click at 100 yards and that they are DOUBLE sprung for perfect repeatability.
These scopes have been specialy built to Alans exacting standards with cost coming second regardless and then someone who obviously has little understanding of either the rifle or scope puts himself forward as an expert and writes the sort of drivel we have above, if your going to write a report make sure you have a little understanding of the subject and can use the odd full stop and comma in the right place.

Ben