Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TARGETZERO is offline Birds just leave me...but they always come back

l vs b

your turn for a review dave

Write up

Quote Originally Posted by TARGETZERO View Post
    your turn for a review dave
    (Monday) That if its not cats and dog sunday.

Cheers
    Dave

Gary C Guest
    Can we get back to discussing the Lightstream please chaps. Top scope and deserves not to be sidetracked

I have a Lightstream here for testing,i won't be mounting it on the gun until after the HFT season finishes, but so far very impressed with the optics, DOF and RET.

Pete

ok i have my replacement now, alan sent a van over to pick it up as soon as he heard, got it back and i have also got a free sunshade comming for my inconvience, good service. now for the scope, the dots dont acctually drop in for me but to be honest i didnt expect them too, preliminary tests show 1st mildot top of kill for 45 as the dot for me comes in at about 42 yards with my 30 yard zero although this gun doesnt tend to come in at true mildots anyway, the clarity is very nice and build quality is good, box looks a bit cheap but who really cares about a box, the turrets dont click how i would expect them too but they are very posotive, mine seems to white out quite easiy when used on the higher mags but is far less prone on under 10x. you can see the side of the scope until the mag reaches about 6 but that isnt a huge effort, main thing is alan's customer service is top
    ford focus. 133bhp 262ft/ib of torque
    anshutz 8002
    RIVINGTON RIFLEMEN & WENDOVER FTC

Quote Originally Posted by ross H View Post
    .... preliminary tests show 1st mildot top of kill for 45 as the dot for me comes in at about 42 yards with my 30 yard zero...
    Try some higher mounts Ross

Quote Originally Posted by Pod View Post
    Try some higher mounts Ross
    its on sportsmatch or bisley (same thing iirc) mediums, if i go high mounts that will be a pain for close ones and if i go for bkl's they are crap, what do you think paul, at the moment the 1st mildot comes in at about 43 yards, and at 45 it is about 3mm lower than the mildot
    ford focus. 133bhp 262ft/ib of torque
    anshutz 8002
    RIVINGTON RIFLEMEN & WENDOVER FTC