Thread: what springer to buy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    gadget Guest

Smile which springer

thanks to all

some great advice out there from all commers, a world of information,
    can not thank all enough for their time taken to all who need your help,
    thanks once again from myself and all the people asking all sorts of questions regarding our sport. keep it up.

cheers

gadget

Okay you dirty sausage sucking kraut lovers, why, when someone mentions purchasing a Weihrauch, does everyone instantly start yelling 'V.Mach!! V-Mach!!'
    I had a go with a 95 last week in the local gun shop, had to go to the dentists after to get the fillings I lost replaced bloody ugly harsh thing that left a bitter aftertaste.
    When I buy a rifle I don't want to have to get it tuned in order to shoot it well, which is why I bought a brand new BSA XL on Friday, smooth shooting, accurate and a full set of fillings after 200 pellets
    >Weihrauch HW100TK .177 c/w Hawke SF Varmint 3-12x44 Scope
    >Weihrauch HW97k .177 c/w Hawke Vantage 3-9x50 IR Scope

As you can see from my signiture - you may know what I am going to say already but - PROSPORT all the way! It is as sweet as a nut out of the box - go for the walnut stock and it is also beautiful!!

I also reccomend the HW98 - it is a much under rated springer, fantastic balance and great build quality. MY new one is lovely but IMHO could do with a tweak as it has a hell of a kick - would be worth going to SP for a tune up once I have put a few tins through it. but at a thrid less of the price of a pro sport - you get what you pay for.
    "Nearly gone but never forgotten!"