Thread: Bsf - Bavarian Air-rifles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    DM80 Guest
    Jim

i remember the tyrolean original 45' you owned in the early 80's it did look good' but the 45's were a very nice looking airrifle in standard form they looked elegant but mean looking you just knew by looking at them it could get the job done unlike BSF'S which looked like an old bicycle from the 40's i had a .20 original 45 a very nice one but unfortunatley i let it go to IJ i do regret it now because its the last i will see of it as ian won't sell now't as for a custom stocks for the 45's i've been looking for one for years they are very very rare indeed i've only ever seen 2 the tyrolean 1 you had and a sporter stocked 1 in the late 80's.

dave.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    I have e-mailed Macarri about a synthetic piston head for the B55 and got the reply that if the piston was machined like a Diana, one of his seals would fit. Wasn't very clear about how the piston should be machined. Here is the message

Dear sir,
    Sorry we do not make any. If you turn the piston head down like a
    Diana,
    then you can fit an Apex small.

Thank You!
    Karen Hughes- Sales
    ARH
    www.airrifleheadquarters.com

Anyone know how you turn down the piston head?

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    I have e-mailed Macarri about a synthetic piston head for the B55 and got the reply that if the piston was machined like a Diana, one of his seals would fit. Wasn't very clear about how the piston should be machined. Here is the message

Dear sir,
    Sorry we do not make any. If you turn the piston head down like a
    Diana,
    then you can fit an Apex small.

Thank You!
    Karen Hughes- Sales
    ARH
    www.airrifleheadquarters.com

Anyone know how you turn down the piston head?
    He means that you need to lathe cut it to a dovetail just like the TX200.