Quote Originally Posted by BTDT View Post
WBPS ceased trading around 1988/9 I believe. I expect David Jenkins confined his work to pistols afterwards. I have nave not seen any of the WBPS lads since.

The Venom Bavaria sounds interesting, and it would be helpful if any BBS members who own one could tell us anything about its shooting characteristics.
I wouldnt hold your breath waiting for some feedback on the Venom Bavaria Jim. I'm sure it was kevin.ronnie that told me that sales of it by Venom barely got into double figures (I think he said between 11-25). Obviously they MUST be out there somewhere- unless they've all gone across the pond?

I have two fwbs, and an anschutz in bits and an RWS 45 to fall back onto to re-spring and guide. After this I am determined that sometime in 2007- the '55will get the ptfe treatment. Hsing-ee will probably get there before me though! Good luck with it Hsing-ee- and let us know how you get on.

Cheers,
Dave

PS I hope I get proved wrong and someone WILL post that they own and shoot a Venom Bavaria and even post some photos here!