[QUOTE=BTDT;1473828]
Quote Originally Posted by BSFNUT View Post

Ah, the 45 and Silhouettes - what a combination. The Silhouette converted me from being a dyed-in-the-wool .22" user to .177", and all due to Dave Welham recommending I try Silhouette.

I shot that 45 even after it seemed everybody else had switched to the HW77 and believe that, accuracy wise, it was a match. If anything, the 45 seemed to give very good accuracy with a wider ranger of pellets than the 77.

I'm not sure what pellets my friend is using through it now. Whatever pellet he is using must suit the 45 or I'd have heard about it.

Jim,

i still use my old RWS 45 more than any other airgun in my collection its a great airgun it has so much charactor' i've had so many good hunting trips with this airgun its untrue' getting back to the BSF thing i've owned them in the past but never really got on with them' for sure they are a fine airgun in all departments but i always shy'ed away from them and went for the glam models of the day' originals/fwb/hw's/bsa etc' i always thought the BSF 55's looked a bit like relum telly break barrels the BSF mod 70 looks nice though and i would buy one if it came available.

dave.