Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 106

Thread: Bsf - Bavarian Air-rifles

  1. #46
    Pen Guest

    Bsf

    Had a couple of BSF in the past:-55 and a 70.In answer to somebody question on this thread- beeman Precision Airgun Guide (seventh edition) they only show 1 BSF Wischo (55) in the airgun comparison table (page13) also Wischo Custom match 'cm' pistol on page 52.

    Cheers
    Pen

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Malmoe Sweden
    Posts
    80

    Bsf - Bavarian Air-rifles

    Hi

    I am new on this forum and found this thread about BSF.
    Its my favorit air rifle and i had collect them in a couple of years.

    I have following models today BSF/Bavaria mod 20, 35, 45, 50, 54, 55, 60 and 70.

    Searching for model 20 target style, mod 30 and mod 80.

    Posting one picture of one of my model 20, i have never seen this pistol handle before.

    Best Regards

    Andy / Sweden
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Hereford
    Posts
    969
    Well on the subject of older german air guns, can someone tell me what pellets does the FWB 127 sport like? I'm collecting one tonight

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Worcester
    Posts
    19,637
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyboy View Post
    Well on the subject of older german air guns, can someone tell me what pellets does the FWB 127 sport like? I'm collecting one tonight
    Why not post that question in the Collectable airguns forum?

    You're more likely to get an answer there.

  5. #50
    I. J. is offline I will stoop lower than a snakes wedding tackle for Relum bits
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Blackburn, Lancs. (under a bridge)
    Posts
    17,025
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF55 View Post
    Hi

    I am new on this forum and found this thread about BSF.
    Its my favorit air rifle and i had collect them in a couple of years.

    I have following models today BSF/Bavaria mod 20, 35, 45, 50, 54, 55, 60 and 70.

    Searching for model 20 target style, mod 30 and mod 80.

    Posting one picture of one of my model 20, i have never seen this pistol handle before.

    Best Regards

    Andy / Sweden
    Hi Andy,

    And welcome aboard a fellow BSF fan!

    Now, Ive got to ask, have you ever seen or heard of a BSF 65 ? (Well, I had to ask didn't I? )

    ATB
    Ian
    Sec of Rivington Riflemen. Their website: http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu
    My gun collection http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v485/Airsniper/

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Worcester
    Posts
    19,637
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Now, Ive got to ask, have you ever seen or heard of a BSF 65 ? (Well, I had to ask didn't I? )

    ATB
    Ian
    Thanks to you, EVERYBODY has heard of the bleddy BSF 65.

  7. #52
    I. J. is offline I will stoop lower than a snakes wedding tackle for Relum bits
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Blackburn, Lancs. (under a bridge)
    Posts
    17,025
    Quote Originally Posted by BTDT View Post
    Thanks to you, EVERYBODY has heard of the bleddy BSF 65.
    Some people! If its doesn't involve chickens they are clucked.

    And just to make sure EVERYONE knows here is some MORE photos.

    Logo

    Trigger adjst as per 35.

    R sight with windage adjst. (So late 1970s.)

    Serial number.

    It has been suggested that the serial number could represent the date of manufacture.

    I await, eagerly any (sensible BTDT ) info.

    ATB
    Ian
    Last edited by I. J.; 22-02-2007 at 02:20 PM.
    Sec of Rivington Riflemen. Their website: http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu
    My gun collection http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v485/Airsniper/

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Malmoe Sweden
    Posts
    80

    Bsf - Bavarian Air-rifles

    Hi again

    I have never seen a BSF mod 65.
    And i have never seen the model number under the logo before.


    Andy
    Last edited by BSF55; 22-02-2007 at 05:46 PM.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Pontypridd South Wales uk
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by BTDT View Post
    Thanks to you, EVERYBODY has heard of the bleddy BSF 65.
    Play fair Jim,
    Ian didnt use his crayons to do this bit of work to the rifle as you so cruely suggested some time ago.

    He's quite cleverly struck off the original model number and replaced it with
    "65". Complete with light surface rust and all.

    I think he's done quite a professional job on this myself and I think you owe him an apology.

    Nice one Ian

    Dave

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Worcester
    Posts
    19,637
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyone View Post
    Play fair Jim,
    Ian didnt use his crayons to do this bit of work to the rifle as you so cruely suggested some time ago.

    He's quite cleverly struck off the original model number and replaced it with
    "65". Complete with light surface rust and all.

    I think he's done quite a professional job on this myself and I think you owe him an apology.

    Nice one Ian

    Dave
    You're right, of course Dave.

    Ian, I'm sorry you're a six-toed, tripe eating, whippet fancying, clog-wearing airgun anorak, and I'm especially sorry for your neighbours who have to listen to that infernal banjo of yours.

    There. That ought to clear the air.
    Last edited by BTDT; 22-02-2007 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Forgot the banjo

  11. #56
    I. J. is offline I will stoop lower than a snakes wedding tackle for Relum bits
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Blackburn, Lancs. (under a bridge)
    Posts
    17,025
    Quote Originally Posted by BTDT View Post
    You're right, of course Dave.

    Ian, I'm sorry you're a six-toed, tripe eating, whippet fancying, clog-wearing airgun anorak.
    That must be an improvement because he never mentioned 'banjo'

    Don't YOU start Dave - Ive enough on my plate with the Chuck Wrangler.


    Thanks for the reply Andy.
    My quest for info on the infamous BSF model 65 continues.



    ATB
    Ian
    Sec of Rivington Riflemen. Their website: http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu
    My gun collection http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v485/Airsniper/

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Pontypridd South Wales uk
    Posts
    632

    bsf

    Just had to be done

    Dave

    Here, in the attic, carefully sizing the Anschutz piston head and getting real tired of doing so!

  13. #58
    I. J. is offline I will stoop lower than a snakes wedding tackle for Relum bits
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Blackburn, Lancs. (under a bridge)
    Posts
    17,025
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyone View Post

    Here, in the attic, carefully sizing the Anschutz piston head and getting real tired of doing so!
    Ive never heard it called THAT before!

    Careful it will make you go blind.

    ATB
    Ian
    Sec of Rivington Riflemen. Their website: http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu
    My gun collection http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v485/Airsniper/

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Pontypridd South Wales uk
    Posts
    632
    Was going to say that was below the belt but then.......

    The room now stinks of Solvol Autosol, Dri Slide and degreasant

    Best leave the light on when I leave. Think there could be an explosion if I flick the light switch Either that or I will soon think that I can fly!

    Cheers
    Dave

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Rainham, Kent.
    Posts
    1,474
    I had a 55 and a 54, I wasn't greatly impressed and prefer an FWB Sport or HW35, 77 or 80, I prefer the Weihrauchs because of the Record trigger, but I would like to try an FWB with a 2 stage trigger conversion.


    Ben
    Last edited by master_shriller; 05-03-2007 at 07:19 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •