Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Bsf - Bavarian Air-rifles

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BSFNUT View Post
    http://www.airgunforum.net/agf/index.php?showtopic=1527

This shows the pictures of my BSF's with a catalogue from the late 1970's.

Ian - I also have a 1958 parker hale catalogue with some BSF's in (54 and 60)

I suspect the 65 was either confined to the home market in Germany rather than the US, or a model that was quickly discontinued. Yours has an adjustable trigger screw in the end cap I seem to remember so may be this was a prototype ?
    This is from the 1958 PH book;

https://www.flickr.com/photos/312284...7608030264100/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/312284...7608030264100/

Have not got it to hand, but they were pricey compared to the Airsporters and Webley Mk3 in the same book

ATB, Ed

Some of my BSF air rifles

Great thread that needs to keep going, hopefully I have a few interesting ones.

4 BSF's all brand spanking new. I hope they allow me a foot in tbe door to the BSF owners club.

Cheers.

I haven't shown this one before, its a lovely mint rifle with a rather unusual scope fitted, certainly period.

Hi

That was nice to see.
    Were did you find all of those?

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Duggan View Post
    I haven't shown this one before, its a lovely mint rifle with a rather unusual scope fitted, certainly period.

That is one of the original SinglePoint sights, not a scope, shoot keeping both eyes open - you have some lovely kit !

Quote Originally Posted by MartynB View Post
    That is one of the original SinglePoint sights, not a scope, shoot keeping both eyes open - you have some lovely kit !
    Cheers MartynB. I have a few of those Single Points on rifles and from memory, around 3 of them again brand new in their boxes. They are certainly interesting to use and with no batteries inside, always ready to go.

Very nice,from the length of the barrel I'm guessing its a S60 same stock & action as a standard 55 just a longer barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggan View Post
    Cheers MartynB. I have a few of those Single Points on rifles and from memory, around 3 of them again brand new in their boxes. They are certainly interesting to use and with no batteries inside, always ready to go.
    No worries, the boxed ones I suspect would have a decent value for a collector, back in the day I always wanted one but never ended up buying one, they are quality pieces of kit - as are the rifles

Quote Originally Posted by BTDT View Post
    WBPS ceased trading around 1988/9 I believe. I expect David Jenkins confined his work to pistols afterwards. I have nave not seen any of the WBPS lads since.

The Venom Bavaria sounds interesting, and it would be helpful if any BBS members who own one could tell us anything about its shooting characteristics.
    David jenkins is still around,
    He shoots at stourport rifle and pistol club ,i see him a couple.of times a.month down there
    Rgds scirroco