Yeah, good review. I bought one a few weeks ago and am very impressed. Low light capability is not quite on par with my Leupold 3.5-10x40 vx3, but pretty close, and better than a couple of Jap scopes i already have, including an Optima Moonlighter, with similar size objective. I also like the illuminated ret and dont find the SCB ret too busy, but then i am using a TMR ret on the leupold which contains more info than a standard mildot. Particularly liked the mildot chart for a .177 that seemed bang on for me, certainly on 40mm spinners, out to 60 yards. I also liked the windage bars, again, quite satisfying hitting a 60 yard apple in pretty gusty wind with my first shot (2.5 mildots holdover, from memory, and used the corresponding wind bar). It certainly gives you a starting point for wind estimation which is absent on a 30/30 ret. I have this mounted on my PCP, quite fancy another to put on a springer for HFT. All in all a great scope that covers hunting and HFT quite nicely, buy one! mark