Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats the "Rarest" rifle you own ?

snipperuk Guest
    dont know about rare (200 made i think)

but sort after 'yes'

Parker Hale Dragon FT in near mint condition
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fluffybuck is offline Member of the .25 cal fan club
    Does a Theoben SLR98, .177cal, short barrel version count?
    There can't be many of those around either.
    If mine is a year old and is number 875/98, that's only an average of 90-100 SLR98's produced in a year - and the .177 has only been around for a couple of years, with most being the long barrel version, since the short version has apparently been discontinued.

I have a Tx 200 Sr originally a Mk2 but has now been converted by AA and has a Mk3 barrel and shroud assembly. I have also had the action V-Glided.
    Click here for a pic

Quote Originally Posted by hareng View Post
    Does it still work Robin, got a piccy?
    I know you have some nice guns.
    It does still work, bronze springs, not bad considering over half a millenium at the bottom of the Thames at Richmond.

It's going to the Royal Armouries when I pop my clogs, with the provision that it has my name attached to it for evermore

Oldest surviving gun lock (probably) pic

Air Arms Jackal Hi Power

steiner Guest

FN12L Lighthunter.

Lighthunter with laminated stock, John Cooper told me that most of these went "State-side", but He kept one for himself

I`ve posted on the Falcon Owners Forum, to find out if there are more of these about (there must be!), so far there`s been no replies.The only other one I`ve seen is owned by Pete Wadeson, in his book "Total Airguns"; the chapter on shooting from a 4x4.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by steiner; 29-01-2008 at 01:18 PM.

How about a set of pistols built by Steve Harper?

One is a 5 shot Pepperbox pistol, the other two are pocket pistols. All are silver a beautifully engraved with deep mahaogany butts. They are in .25calibre. They come in a fitted walnut case with accessories.

Thumbs up

Theoben SLR 88 .22, french walnut, 18 years old, in brand new (Only fired about 100 pellets from new)condition The workmanship in this rifle is superb.

A couple

of Howa 55G's in .177 and .22...an FWB 124/127 in .20 cal...

Quote Originally Posted by sgtjohn_1 View Post
    of Howa 55G's in .177 and .22...an FWB 124/127 in .20 cal...
    I of only 5 produced I hear.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Not one

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    I of only 5 produced I hear.

ATB
    Ian
    of those Ian...I hear the same rumors that there were only 5 R5's (Beemans designation for the FWB sporter in .20 Caliber)...The one I have was custom built by Jim Maccari last year...

Regards, John

Daystate midas

I got a Daystate midas Walnut stock

anyone want to buy it ?????

I have a .177 Venom Pro-Elite with a rather nice Maccari stock LH, a Venom FAC .22 Pro-Elite LH, the first working prototype (1978) Theoben gas ram rifle in .20, the only .177 field target rifle BSA ever made, (there's a .22 version in Holland) it's based on an Airsporter S commissioned by May Of London.

A .177 Diana 52 Ken Turner short stroked and lazerglided, a very nice CS800 LH stock, a polished alloy Ripley AR5 serial no 001, and it's also the first .20 Steve Wilkins ever made, another high grade CS800 stock, L H of course.

I have some fairly rare Diana springers, 100 year old BSA and Lincoln Jeffries rifles, some Crosman pump ups.

Sold a Whiscombe JW85, Bonehill Britannia, a Mk1 .177 Airsporter of which there were only 100 made, some early Gems, a fully Venomed Webley axsor, various early precharged rifles, AA XM100, AA Shamal, Daystate Midas, Alros Trailsman Octoplus 400, List LPE Carbine, a brace of of mint Walther LP3's, a late 70's thumbhole HW35, I'll shut up now before I start crying again.

ATB

Ben
    Last edited by master_shriller; 05-02-2008 at 12:27 AM.
    master(dot)shriller(at)gmail.com

Rarest guns....

My .177 KT83 built by Ken Turner(1983) as one of a pair out of stainless steel with fWB sport and was Ken's own competition gun for a few years. Unusual in as much as it has a coned compression chamber and piston all in with nylon bearings and has near zero spring retention on rear block which is held via hex bolt. Great for maintenance, fantastic to shoot..

Next up my own competition rifle a .177 1993 Mk2 'SR with full Ken spec and grade 3 sporter and is absolutely gorgeous.....if i do say so myself!

Another rare gun in the family though i have to admit, is my brothers .177 Mk1 FWB sport with walnut factory stock(bought early '80s from Gentrys in Welling Kent.. Now how do i begin to convince him that he needs to sell this to me? And how much should i offer him realistically??

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_J View Post
    I own a very rare Daystate Tactical MK3.5s.
    I've seen it. It's very NICE

My Two rarest rifles are.

SA Jackal Firepower Boxed with manual, original pellets, open sights, original stickers, original lubricant & scope box (sadly no scope)

SA Parabellum .177 open sights, SA 6x32 scope. It's the only .177 Jackal that I've seen

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK