Thread: Light Stream Review 2

TARGETZERO is offline Birds just leave me...but they always come back

Thumbs up Light Stream Review 2

JUST AN UPDATE,some of you most likely read the first post.well this is my view of the lightstream,"present day".this scope got a lot of stick off me,and a few other people had there views on it aswell.initially i was very dissapointed,maybe i was expecting to much,because of the hype!now heres were people start giveing me stick. ive grew to like it over the last few weeks,its performed every function ive asked of it,the optics have grew on me,and i cant fault them,the turrets were an issue for me,at first they seemed mechanical,but these seem to function sound aswell,i most probly wasnt use to positive clicks?.the build quality isnt that bad to me now either,ive given this scope some serious abuse lately.and its performed everything ive asked of it,the poa hasnt changed once since i zeroed it up.in all its grew on me,and i finally like it.let the stick commence

TARGETZERO is offline Birds just leave me...but they always come back

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mfr marcus View Post
    But would you say the BUSHNELL ELITE IS BETTER cheers marcus
    honestly,no but yes,but no both scopes have thier good points.the bushnell is still my favourite scope,but the lightstream is on a level pegging with it