Thread: Scope for my CZ Varmint

dazzyboi Guest

Scope for my CZ Varmint

im deciding on a scope to get, i want something that will work well in low light aswel as light situations. Also something that is good at hmr ranges.

Im going to be doing shooting in the day, dusk and also lamping in the night so something that works well under a lamp is a must.

Iv been looking at some of the hawk nite eye scopes.

I have about £100-£120 to play with, obviously the less the better.

I intend to buy a Varmint soon.
    I will transfer my WTC 6-20X50 WA.PA on it as it has excellent optics and a wide field of view.
    I might also try a TASCO 6-24x40 World Class as it has a Bullet Drop Turret.
    Also excellent optics.
    Bought mine in mint condition off the BBS.
    Hope that helps
    Graham
    Designer of BASC Logo

bsa sweet 17... i have one for sale 6-18 target turret only £75.00 pested like new boxed.

I used to use a nite eye on my air rifle but soon changed it as it was very eye position fussy! So you would end up with a white out veiw!

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyboi View Post
    im deciding on a scope to get, i want something that will work well in low light aswel as light situations. Also something that is good at hmr ranges.

Im going to be doing shooting in the day, dusk and also lamping in the night so something that works well under a lamp is a must.

Iv been looking at some of the hawk nite eye scopes.

I have about £100-£120 to play with, obviously the less the better.
    I think you'll find that, as far as scopes are concerned, you will usually get a better scope if you spend a bit more money. You should really think of spending more rather than less, imho.
    Last edited by RURALRIMFIRE; 03-01-2007 at 05:18 PM. Reason: punctuation,.;',.

A S/H Simmons WTC or Aetec would suit your needs and budget, just keep a look out on here or place an ad in the wanted. No point going too mad for a Rimmy and they will do you fine just buy some good mounts to go with it.

i have a sweet 17 as new boxed 6-18 as new boxed only £75 posted these are wicked on the hmr .......