Thread: BSA Essencial Scopes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Totally agree with Tezzyclayt on the above post, the BSA Essencial scopes are excellent value for money, I have the 6-24x50 and a friend has the 4-12x44 both are very good to use being bright, clear and with very useful mildot markings. Buy one with confidence.

Hawke Frontier S.F Model no HK3376 6-24X50 SF Mildot

Hi I have had the obove new scope mounted on a new sako hmr 17 a couple of months and i am having a major problem the point of impact changing considerably if i change the parallax correction and change the power setting to maximum power(zoom).The mounts are new and are on solid and gun/mod are also fine has been checked by GMK.
    The scope is currently set at about 60 metres and the gun groups within one inch i am happy with that.
    The moment i adjust it to 100 meters the pont of impact changes considerably almost 4 inches totally missing the target.
    I have sent the scope back to Debens who at first said they could find nothing wrong with it until i insisted they test fire it with a live rounds at which point they e-mailed me back a little later admiting yes the point of impact did change and posted me another scope.
    I am not sure if they have sent me my old scope back as i am having the same problem again.Any one else had a similar problem.