Thread: Rapid stocks-which ones fit which actions?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kevG View Post
    no I know jack $h!t lee m8 according to dave goodall
    not all series 4 trggers will fit all series 4 trigger stocks due to blade length,though that's easly sorted.
    kevG

Not once have i said u no nothing i said u talk and after having having access to your admin as with many others for a good four years as well as the other rapid forum i left a good year ago i think ive got every right to say your nothing but a tax free buisness fleecing your members for after market parts what arnt needed be gratefull we left it there and informed spuddy of his incompitence in giving alot of lads admin rights instead of letting the likes of your so called honarry members like big al ect Know what your really think of them but think on about it if alot was copy and pasted wont you kev !

Quote Originally Posted by dave goodall View Post
    Not once have i said u no nothing i said u talk and after having having access to your admin as with many others for a good four years as well as the other rapid forum i left a good year ago i think ive got every right to say your nothing but a tax free buisness fleecing your members for after market parts what arnt needed be gratefull we left it there and informed spuddy of his incompitence in giving alot of lads admin rights instead of letting the likes of your so called honarry members like big al ect Know what your really think of them but think on about it if alot was copy and pasted wont you kev !
    I think someone need to use spell check. Also the lack of punctuation makes this post hard to read.

old mk1 block in an mfr stock, ok I did a couple of cosmetic mods and made a bigger trigger opening ( because I have fingers like a bunch of bananas and wear gloves) but with a little work all can be made to fit

Bb