Thread: The new Viper 8-32x60

The new Viper 8-32x60

Early in the new year I think I was one of the frist few to take posession of the new Viper 8-32x60 @ £299. MTC optics were so friendly and spent time on the phone talking about what was suitable, thanks! Great service. For me this new recticule is a real boon, the Xmas tree shape with windage markings. It comes with a wheel (now nicknamed by my mates as "The London Eye" as its big), a big wheel which also means you can turn the wheel with your right hand over the top of the scope if need be, and it is also easy to mark up. The turrets are meaty with audible clicks and they also lock down by pressing or pulling up/down. The ir is really brill (in that sense of the word) and comes in handy in dark day conditons + two batteries. Most important, range finding, it's almost laser like and I've compared it with my JSR laser! It starts with 15yds, so I put out a target @ 15yds, checked it with my laser then turned the viper on to it and bang on clear as the air on a Austrian mountain side! Same to all others, 22, 33, 37, 38, 40, 63 it really does range find well! On my second outing after setting it up, I went and cleared 10 lanes at the club no probs. Here is to MTC Optics & Gary & Sammie!
    Philgunner01 Steyr LG 110 Leup 20 x 50 HW 97

Just put in an order for mine tonight - your review is very re-assuring, thanks.
    "Nearly gone but never forgotten!"

They are superb

Hi Jason RE: TX200 MkIII

As we spoke on the phone re: TX200 MkIII I'll take it thank you and cheque will be in the post today. Save me muckin about via BBS can you mail me here: info@elmsstudios.com and I'll drop you my address & details! Cheers!

Phil.
    Philgunner01 Steyr LG 110 Leup 20 x 50 HW 97