Thread: Anscutz model 250

Anscutz model 250

I have recently sold a number of airpistols belonging to my shooting club on the 'For sale 'section. A remaining gun is an Anschutz 10 metre match rifle complete with sights.
    This rifle is in excellent condition and the bluing is deep with little signs of wear. The rifle will be sold in a good wooden case. The stock is an attractively figured dense walnut.
    Unfortunately posting this heavy gun and gun box will be a pain so does anyone want it who is prepared to come to our shooting club to pick it up.We are based at Groby near Leicester just 10 minutes off junction 22 of MI. Price is £150 cased

Please e-mail me if you can come to pick it up SOLD to Roger

john.pennineway@btinternet.com
    Last edited by pennineway.fswo; 11-02-2007 at 02:58 PM.

The Anschutz LG250 is often considered the best finished match rifle ever made, with French walnut stock and excellent blueing. It was sold right up until the early 1980s when it was replaced by the 380. The 250 had a unique oil-filled shock absorber anti-recoil device. £150 is a good price for one in decent condition.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Could you send a photo please?
    Enjoyment of the present is denied to those who worry too much about the future.

use:- roger34@btinternet.com as E'mail

Anschutz 250

I hope you found the club OK Roger and that the sale went alright.
    It is always nice to see the gun in the metal before buying and particularly to chronograph it. Having said that I have purchased a number of rifles and pistols on this site and I have been pleased with all of them
    I have e-mailed you re. another model 10 (Original) for sale by REEVES today
    Quite a few have come up for sale lately and they are splendid pistols.

John