Thread: webley omega for sale

fender Guest

webley omega for sale

just started using and viewing the bbs and note the excellent levels of knowledge you guys have, particularly in the collectables areas. theirs hope for us collecting nuts yet.
    ive quiet a few bits to sell over the next few weeks so il start with an old and starting to get rare favourite . the webley omega. the example i have is in .22 cal and has a fitted silencer and scope. the scope is a asi 3-9x32 wide angle with a one piece mount. which i think is period with the gun. the gun is in good alround condition and shoots really well im letting the gun go for £135 posted. which i think is reasonable. the metal work is excellent and the stock has a few small scratches. you will not be disapointed.
    some of the other bits include a lovely webley pistols spares box and diana spares box both great but il sell these as and when.
    cheers. can be contacted on 07922021519 based near gatwick

Have a bump mate for the only Webley that I would ever buy apart from the Vulcan Mk1 that I own (I am a German springer freak).
    If I had a few bob spare we would be talking business here but I havent-so we wont!
    Its a fair price I would say especially including the scope. It shouldnt be around too long. In fact I would keep it if I were you (until I got the money together)

Before someone else tells you to mate- fill in your profile so people can see a bit about you etc etc etc.

Cheers,
    Dave

fender Guest

omega sale

thanks for the reply. getting lots of interest in the spares. i think your right the omega will go its a great gun and a favourite with collectors. this is the second one ive had. its a very accurate rifle as a squirrel found out this morning. il start to list my other bits for sale soon. thanks for the tip on putting on a profile, il get right on it.
    cheers paul

fender Guest
    just to let every one no the omega is now sold. many thanks for the interest. what a great way to sell and meet like minded enthusiasts..
    cheers to average plinker for the purchase