Thread: Dr Hook's A-Z of Gas & Air...

Dr Hook's A-Z of Gas & Air...

Paddy (SP) How about a book, A4 portrait, glossy , full colour air gun guide?
    Your capable of taking pretty pictures, capable of producing a book & you own all the airguns that would be in it! If you do'nt have a particular model I'm sure people on here would'nt mind lending them for the "shoot" (I would!)
    You could check out the level of interest on this section, even take orders!
    So what say you? Why do I ask? I want to be "the hands" pointing to the technicaly interesting bits! Bet you've thought about it, eh?
    "Putting a country take on things..."

Sam Vimes is offline Vanquished a Weihrauch evangelist with a gasram
    Give the poor bloke a chance!
    Fabricatum diem, pvnc!

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by exmoor beast View Post
    Your capable of taking pretty pictures, capable of producing a book & you own all the airguns that would be in it! If you do'nt have a particular model I'm sure people on here would'nt mind lending them for the "shoot" (I would!)
    So what say you? Why do I ask? I want to be "the hands" pointing to the technicaly interesting bits! Bet you've thought about it, eh?
    Few on here know this, but Paddy and I have many varied connections, mutual friends and things in common, going back 'many' years (including huge skeletons in our closets )... You want Paddy to produce a book? Well I'm sure he won't mind me posting this, so 'watch this space' as they say . ATB: Gareth W-B ... (Shhhhh, you ain't seen me, right ).

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Twixt Dartmoor and Exmoor, Devon (Tiverton way)
    It ain't rocket science - I write books for a living and do my own photography, so why do you think I've been building up my collection...

...Ok, OK - it's really 'cos I love guns...
    ...And if you want to be the pair of hands in the photos, I'd be happy to turn you into the latest Exmoor celebrity!

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Few on here know this, but Paddy and I have many varied connections, mutual friends and things in common, going back 'many' years (including huge skeletons in our closets )... You want Paddy to produce a book? Well I'm sure he won't mind me posting this, so 'watch this space' as they say . ATB: Gareth W-B ... (Shhhhh, you ain't seen me, right ).
    Gareth - you agreed we wouldn't talk about what we did with the skeletons...
    Beware the fury of a patient man... John Dryden (1631 - 1700).

My foxing website: www.foxonic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy_SP View Post
    Gareth - you agreed we wouldn't talk about what we did with the skeletons...
    ... Oops sorry, am such a bone-head I forgot (trust me, leave it there as the jokes don't get any better ).

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Its the 'closet' bit thats got me concerned.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Its the 'closet' bit thats got me concerned.

ATB
    Ian
    IJ - Having seen the 'photos of ladies' you've posted up in the past, I'd stay away from closets if I were you...

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy_SP View Post
    IJ - Having seen the 'photos of ladies' you've posted up in the past, I'd stay away from closets if I were you...
    Do you mean THESE?

WARNING: Not for the nervous or those eating!

They didn't come out of a closet - more like a block of flats. Ive seen worse photos on here.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Do you mean THESE?

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh ... Thats truly horrible ... Is that a Green peace squad in the background getting ready to roll them back into the cut ? ... Ha ha ha ... Thanks chaps I'll be having nightmares for weeks! You are both very sick bad men (its a pleasure to know you ).

As well as "hands" I can also do "squinting into scope" with quite some authority! Well, when the time comes I have me as new sterling walnut .177.....so you can have three on that page! I'm the hands..I can't believe I'm the hands...
    "Putting a country take on things..."

As well as "hands" I can also do "squinting into scope" with quite some authority! Well, when the time comes I have me as new sterling walnut .177.....so you can have three on that page! I'm the hands..I can't believe I'm the hands...
    I wouldn't get too excited - I haven't told you what you'll be holding yet - it could be in the section on what decaying carcasses look like!

Do you mean THESE?

They didn't come out of a closet - more like a block of flats. Ive seen worse photos on here.

ATB
    Ian
    Did they arrive in the front or the back of the pickup?
    Wanted - Venom Mach 1/2 Trigger

Quote Originally Posted by lightning22 View Post
    Did they arrive in the front or the back of the pickup?
    Who cares?