Thread: Interesting site with great pellet database

Interesting site with great pellet database

There may be other sites but in looking to find a pellet to cycle my Haenel 29-R I ran across this data base of 22 pellets that gives good pictures and dimension data on just about every pellet out there. Rather than try pellet after pellet that "looks" like it might work. I actually measured the Haenel 28-Rs loading gate, it's 60mm. Looked though the data base and only two pellets fit, the Milbro Select at 5.89-5.99 mm and another by Seeland (I never heard of them). It also shows the current Milbro Caledonian is now too long. I might also use this data base to select a pellet to best cycle in my Crosman 102. Thought it might be of interest to someone else trying to match a pellet to a antique gun.

https://www.crosman-air-pistol-owner...lc7la29g5fjqd2

Alas, widths not given

Good website link but it is a pity they seem not to have provided the widths of the heads and skirts too.

Like many on this site, I am looking for a good replacement for the demise of the old Eley Wasps, with the old .22 measurements, which are nearer to 5.6mm, as opposed to 5.5mm, and provide better performance in the old barrels.

So far, I am making do with BSA Elites and RWS Superdomes.

Rgds
    A

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Nice photography I have to say...