Thread: What Values

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation What Values

Hi BSA collectors
    I have a BSA that I bought from Hugh Earl of Pax Airguns on the 12th of February 1980 it cost a whacking 140 pounds I have just checked it out properly after 27 years it is a .177, the blueing is around 70% , it is complete the stock looks walnut with dinks and a dent or two, N0. 20179 stamped on the side, 'P Patent 8246/06' . '67' is stamped under the barrel and on the under lever there is very faint Lincoln Jefferies, 44 inches in length, with a metal butt plate If I say so myself its a lovely rifle There is even a tiny number on the rearsite 'AP485143. I have never fired it but the spring is there it may be in two pieces I was a collector and not interested in shooting. rifles were bought many years ago purely for nostalgia and reasons I could write a book on . Of course now I want to sell but, only at a price that I feel I can accept, lets face it I will never get back the real price I paid for them. The price for this rifle would start at 280 pounds and for that price it has to be a bargain would expect you to pick it up or pay the postage theres a nice cabinet to acknowlege its maturity
    abewilson. http://www.picturetrail.com/abewilson
    'The earth is but one country and mankind its citizens'
    Last edited by abewilson; 02-03-2007 at 12:37 AM. Reason: photo link and number confirmation