Hi Pat
Many thanks for your information. I was not able to see the stock length number it may have worn off . A quick reply to your view of my optimisim I am forever I hope an optimist. understanding values can be difficult to arrive at there are many ways of arriving at a price. Some one who has owned a well made piece of engineering can through ignorance or desperation sell at at a very cheap price then the person whose work and skill has gone into making it would not appreciate it being sold cheaply, a machine that churns things out cannot be compared to a hand made item, is my my view.

Recently some one wanted to buy my MK I webley air rifle, some who who had owned one, I think he he said around 20 odd years ago, he said he had swopped it for a racing cycle, about that time .... I had paid 475 pounds for my MK1 air rifle, he seemed surprised and did not make me an offer forgot to ask him how much the cycle was worth. I know that prices fluctuate and it seems were high years ago however things do change thats optmisim. http://www.picturetrail.com/abewilson
Thanks again Pat
abewilson
'The earth is but one country and mankind its citizens'