I bought this scope last autumn to go on my Pro Sport. I was looking for a lightweight scope, with good depth of field for HFT.

It is 11 inches long, so leaves plenty of room to access the loading port, but is only 11 oz in weight, and I think lighter scopes work better on springers.
In its original form it came with a Duplex reticlue. It is also one of a very few Leupolds that will parallex down to 10m (less in fact). Front objective parallex adjustment 10m to infinity (and beyond)

In terms of comparison, my other rifles are fitted with, an EB sniper, a Bushnell 4200 Elite 6-24, and a Bushnell 3200 10X40. Of these three scopes the 4200 walks all over the others for clarirty, and depth of field.

My only problem with the Leupold was the reticlue, I found it very difficult to consistently judge holdover or windage, having been use to mildots.

So a few weeks ago I sent it back to the Leupold custom shop and had a mildot ret fitted. I was a little anxious in that the pictures of their mildot rets on their web site look to have very large dots and I thought this would obscure the kill zones, still worth a gamble as I couldn't use the duplex.

The ret they fitted has small mil dots, oval shape rather than dot shape. They work very well especially when lining up on 40 -45yrd shots. With a small objective lens the Leup can be mounted nice and low, which helps.

Of the scopes I own I believe this to be the best suited to HFT, the clarity and DOF make it ideal. Its clarity brightness is on a par with the 4200 and well surpasses the quality of my other two scopes.
The glass is excellent ,so even in woodland it is plenty bright enough. (etter than the EB, and close to the 4200)

It cost just over $500 for scope, reticule replacement, and postage before customs.
I have just ordered another one for my Pro Elite, so in a few weeks time there will be a Bushnell 10 X40 for sale.

Having read many good reviews on this site, I thought it was time to have a go, I hope you find it intersting. Once folks look at this scope I think we will see alot more on the HFT circuit.

Regards Neil B