Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Price wanted, Deben 10 x 42 Tactical Scope

Vic Thompson Guest

Price wanted, Deben 10 x 42 Tactical Scope

Price wanted for a Deben 10 x 42 Tactical Scope, likely to sell as have no 30 mm mounts on any of my centre fire rifles, could anyone suggest a fair price please.

Thanks, Vic T

Gazo™ Guest

Deben DMP 10 x 42 mildot side PA

If its A1 I would say around £220 - £240 as they cost about £340 new and thats if you can get them.
    Really nice scope would not part with mine.
    Get yourself a set of 30mm mounts will find it hard to replace that scope for that type of money.

HTH

Gary

Davestate Guest
    Vic,
    Send us pics please, and I price, as I know someone who could be interested.
    Rgds,
    Dave.

airgunner2388 Guest
    If your going to sell it I think you will regret it. Why not purchase a set of 30mm mounts, you would be better off as you would lose more than the cost of the mounts if you sold it.

I would buy it if it was for sale.

Regards
    Barry

jonh Guest
    Got to agree with gazo and airgunner.

Decent fixed mag tactical scopes are getting very hard to find and the deben is one of the best ....

[This message was edited by jonh on 30 December, 2003 at 10:33.]

andyiow Guest
    Price would be about as Gazo said, but to be honest I would get a set of mounts and give it a try. Lent Sparky my Nikko version of the scope and it seemed to start a fad as they are IMO ideal for HFT shoots.

sparky Guest
    Yup love em, as Andy said he lent me a set and i got hooked and a lot of other lads have done the same.

Pete

airgunner2388 Guest

I like the rear parralax adjustment on this one

L96A1Sniper Guest
    Buy the mounts,you will regret selling
    I have one i got from BAR cost £299,i got it before it went in the showcase,been out of stock for months now.

To tell the truth i would have to be in a bad way to sell mine,as i think it is the best,for the money i have seen,and it has side paralax adj,not rear.
    To recap it cost me £299 with scope,sunshade,and high 30mm mounts,and 1 butler creek cover
    £250 sounds good on its own

Donald

boltaction Guest
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sparky:
    Yup love em, as Andy said he lent me a set and i got hooked and a lot of other lads have done the same.

Pete[/quote]

Whats the difference between the Nikko and Deben version Pete?.

jim

Vic Thompson Guest
    My one has side wheel parallex, no labelling anywhere, just a Deben label which say warranty void if removed, stuck over what looks like the model number. It looks like the Hawke Tactical with a few differences, but does have not the screen printed Hawke label. Is it definitely the Deben tactical ?

As regards mounts for a centrefire, they could be £60 or £70 or more, Sako mounts don't come cheap.

Thanks, Vic T

sparky Guest
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by boltaction:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sparky:

Pete[/quote]

Whats the difference between the Nikko and Deben version Pete?.

jim[/quote]

Hi Jim

The Nikko has a rear PA and slighty thicker cross hairs than the Deben and the EB and both these has side PA.

All 3 are good scopes imo.

I use the Nikko on my HFT gun and the EB on my FAC.

Pete

geordie Guest
    Vic - pics as requested <!--graemlin:-->

Geordie <!--graemlin:-->

L96A1Sniper Guest
    Err,that is not a Deben DMP,that looks like a Niko sterling,without the rear Paralax,here is a link for the DMP
    DMP scope

Down near the bottom of the page.

That is not like my Deben scope at all

I see Deben are no longer listing that scope on their site,is it gone for good??

Donald

sparky Guest
    Its similar to the EB ones but as Donald says not the DMP.

Pete