Thread: RAPID ACTION

rogo Guest

RAPID ACTION

ANDY I stated that he converted his rapid to a left hand bolt action.(how many left hand shooters)

How can you do this?, i contacted theoben and they said it is not possible!.

ans-ltd Guest
    Michael

Theoben probably told you that it was impossible because they don't want to do either a conversion or a convertible rifle. However, it is indeed possible and simpler than one would initially think. Look at my second post in the thread you mention and you'll see that I explained how to do it there.

FWIW I've posted pictures of it a while back - although they won't be visible at the moment because I've changed my website and the private area hasn't been done yet. However, three BBS members have seen it, namely Keef, Sid and W Mack.

Baz has had a Rapid with a LH action for sale on here - and I actually own the LH bullpup stock that went with it, which I bought from Boggit, whom I belive bought it off Baz. I also believe that Baz may have converted another Rapid so you might ask him to confirm how to do it. I think that there may be another on knocking around too, unless it's the one that Baz originally advertised.

Andy