Thread: Record Jumbo

Record Jumbo

Hi all
    After finding this from yesteryear in the loft and reading the nostalgia thread I have up for sale a standard model Record Jumbo.

Just had a reseal with that holy grail of rubber parts the unusual oval shaped piston washer (cheers PG!) and breach seal plus a relube. (old ones shown in pics and included)

Sweet shooter in VGC complete with original packaging and cleaning brush plus some pellets. Wood grips still nice and crisp.

Unfortunately couldn't find the original instruction manual but downloaded copy and Chambers parts plan included.

Looking for £80 + post or swop for something interesting?
    Thanks for looking
    Last edited by slowcoach; 01-07-2008 at 03:37 PM.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi slowcoach, have a friendly bump ttt from your very first BBS deal buyer (you sold me my Webley Viscount as mentioned in another thread somewhere in this section ). Anyone thinking of dealing with slowcoach therefore may do so safe in the knowledge that he is one of the BBS Good Guys. ATB M8: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Thanks for that Gareth!
    How's that Viscount bearing up, see you're looking to add to the collection!
    ATB John

Quote Originally Posted by slowcoach View Post
    Thanks for that Gareth!
    How's that Viscount bearing up, see you're looking to add to the collection!
    ATB John
    The Viscount is doing well and is a lovely rifle matey, cheers. Its got a few more stable-mates now however (seven other Webleys, eight BSAs, an HW95K, and an Airgunaid SP-5 .20 ), and I still have room for two more (see signature ). Good luck with the sale my friend it looks a cracking little pistol, and I'm sure it will fly out the door when the guys see it tomorrow: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    The Viscount is doing well and is a lovely rifle matey, cheers. Its got a few more stable-mates now however (seven other Webleys, eight BSAs, an HW95K, and an Airgunaid SP-5 .20 ), and I still have room for two more (see signature ). Good luck with the sale my friend it looks a cracking little pistol, and I'm sure it will fly out the door when the guys see it tomorrow: Gareth W-B.
    Bejaysus!
    You've either got a very understanding partner or you're smuggling them in under cover of darkness!
    All the best John

Quote Originally Posted by slowcoach View Post
    Bejaysus!
    You've either got a very understanding partner or you're smuggling them in under cover of darkness!
    All the best John
    Ha ha! Hi John, a bit of both mate, a bit of both . The wife is quite happy for me to have as many rifles as I like providing they can all be safely locked up in a gun cabinet away from the kids. She was totally supportive when I replaced my six gun cabinet with a ten gun one (which only really holds nine ), and she fully approved when I recently sold all my fishing gear (bar one pike spinning rig) to raise some cash for baby number three (due late summer ) and buy me my Webley Eclips MkII and BSA Mercury-S (both in .177). But (and it is a big but), although she knows about the nine in the cabinet, she doesn't know about the nine locked-up in the loft . ATB guys:

Gareth W-B.

Bump please

PM sent.

Paul.

Now sold many thanks john cheque in post

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Hi slowcoach, have a friendly bump ttt from your very first BBS deal buyer (you sold me my Webley Viscount as mentioned in another thread somewhere in this section ). Anyone thinking of dealing with slowcoach therefore may do so safe in the knowledge that he is one of the BBS Good Guys. ATB M8: Gareth W-B.
    I second that. Jumbo arrived today just as described, whole deal as smooth as a buttered eel. Cheers John

Steve

Try it with Marksman Pointed pellets. I always thought these pellets weren't up to much but my Jumbo is weirdly very accurate at plinking ranges with them... Puzzled...