Thread: V-Mach Cobra review

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ideot Savant Guest
    Very nice. Got me a vmach hand finished longbow on its way from Steve soon, the action was pulled from production early on and will come without logo/stampings but with a custom blue and assembley. Looking at your cobra I cant wait!

Shot it for the 1st time yesterday. The one thing I noticed with the 1st shot: where's the recoil? I only noticed a slight movement through the scope, like a little breeze! Amazing! Even less recoil than my other lazaglided Tommy's! These múst be the springers closest to pcp's!(if you don't count the twin-piston or recoilless one's).There ís one danger; I got used to the non-recoil véry quickly, too quickly it became normal. Will take a LOT of getting used to when shooting my other airguns again! It also seems like it's less sensitive than my other Tommy's; allthough I didn't have my best day, it stíll gave ragged holes at 25m FT position!
    ATB,
    yana

I am surprised that sucha beautiful gun doesn't have a chequering.... skipline would be nice and should probably come as standard

Ideot Savant Guest
    At Lea Valley my shooting was extremly average, either me or the rifle was off but..
    I saw a cobra in the flesh today, thanks to alex (zorba). They really are the most beautiful of rifles. I also met Steve Pope, what a nice guy

I Cant wait for my longbow (please be fast steve)

....thinking about it isnt it a bit cruel to review such a great rifle that most of us will never even see, nevermind own?
    Last edited by Ideot Savant; 25-03-2007 at 08:50 PM.

BEESA is offline A Man walks in to a bar.....
    Aaaahhhhhhhhh Alex's cobra, did he mention he was selling it to me in the near future

I wish

Don ....

Chequering dóes come as standard but I didn't want it. Didn't like the looks of the chequering on the stock's forend, too short/small. Another pattern wasn't possible and I don't like pistolgrip chequering only so I changed it for extra engraving.
    About me writing the review: there were sevarel people SCREAMING for a review so it's not my fault! They áre expensive, for a springer, but a very good pcp + charging gear new is just as expensive. It's a matter of choice.
    ATB,
    yana

bsa1 Guest

i have

i have a db4 under lever that looks like that .only joking, nice rifle mate