So just how collectable are these air rifles?
I know the majority went to the States at considerably above 12ft lbs and are sought after over there, and are reckoned to be the best break barrel rifle ever!
I'm selling mine, which is near mint, but no-one seems to be interested in even making an offer. Am I wasting my time trying to get a sale in the UK?

This is probably the nicest, and one of the rarest, Air Arms Pro Elites that you are ever likely to come across - unfortunately it's far too good to take out shooting (in my opinion)!
The action is set in a very high grade walnut stock by Jim Maccari, with skip chequered fore end side panels and pistol grip. It has an attractively contoured roll over sporting cheek piece for a right handed shooter.
On the underside there is a sling swivel attachment, alongside which is an initialled brass inlay.
The action itself is extremely smooth, having been optimised by Ken Turner, and it features extensive highly professional engraving by Don Blocksidge at both ends of the action, as well as along the top surface of the barrel sleeve, which incorporates a silencer. There is also a barrel band with sling swivel attachment.
These rifles were built by Air Arms as a run out edition, primarily for the US market, but a few were sold over here following exhibition at the Game Fair. Apparently one of the airgun magazines did an article on this rifle, but unfortunately I do not have a copy.
It is a quite superb rifle, incorporating excellent examples of the work of acknowledged masters of their craft. Having said that, it has to go, as my days of sitting looking at air rifle works of art in cabinets are supposed to be over!

Images 94 through to 99
http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/3549897#guestbook