Thread: R Davis

Cool R Davis

Can anyone tell me how to adjust TX200SR.Sliding Action.What might it be worth.?

Not sure what you mean by this question, why do you think you need to adjust anything on it? Can you expand a bit on your post? I have a beaut of a Left Handed TX200SR and have never thought of adjusting anything on it!

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    You tighten the sledge until the action just slides back under gravity when the rifle is held at 45 degrees to the ground. There is a pdf manual somewhere on the Net for the TX200 Mk 1 which explains it, I will post it to you if I can find it.

I bought a mint condition TX200SR Mk 1 in .177 calibre this time last year, it cost £300 and was a bit of a bargain. The .177s are worth more than the .22s, there are waves of interest in them, most seem to go for between £250 and £350, depending on condition, calibre and sometimes they have fancy stocks which can affect the price as well. No one was after an SR when I saw mine so I think it was a bit underpriced considering its as-new condition.

This thread has a link to airgunforum.net which has how to strip and reassemble the SR -

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184965
    Last edited by Hsing-ee; 06-04-2007 at 09:39 AM.

I'd give my right arm for a left handed SR in .177.
    "Putting a country take on things..."

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

Order A Board From Abroad?

If you ask Mr Macarri nicely, they might be able to sort you out with a very nice DIY finish stock. I know this one is for the standard TX but look at the price - only about £85, so maybe the SR version would not be much more? Then you can fit it to a right handed TX200SR and you won't have to chop off your right arm and swap it for an ordinary left handed SR, even if you could find some other left handed person who needs another right arm and doesn't like his SR.

http://www.airguns.citymax.com/catal...1687/43160.htm