Thread: Pre-war Bsa Underlever Booklet £10

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

Pre-war Bsa Underlever Booklet £10

'How To Handle the B.S.A. Air Rifle' is a small fold-out guide to the cocking and loading of a BSA underlever printed on photographic paper and featuring a gentleman in flat cap, Norfolk jacket and high collar posing at all the important moments.

I bought it off a certain auction site in a moment of madness (I thought it was a book rather than a short pamphlet) for a ludicrous £20. I can't date it but judging by the style of the man's outfit it is probably pre-WW1. On the back cover there is an advert for 'Adder' pellets, which I have never heard of.

Will someone buy it off me for £10? Someone who has an old BSA underlever perhaps, and needs to know the safest method of cocking and loading?

sparko is offline One of Tiger Woods' lovers...
    Moment of madness?.. I bought one from the same site..assuming It would be original.. or at least OLD! To accompany my Imp Mod D.. but i paid £23.00..Cant blame the seller only the buyer..Sparko..X

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat.. View Post
    They are modern reproductions - there were quite a few made, the printing was commissioned by a member on here a few years ago (with no intention to pass them off as originals I hasten to add) but its up to him if he wishes to add more info.....
    Thanks for telling me that Pat, I might just keep it now, if it is just a repro then I can 'modify' it. I think I will take the concertina photographs out and put them in a frame in the bathroom as a bit of BSA artwork.

Do you know what happened to that Hammerli 420 you sold a few years back? I'm still after one.