Received my Webley Omega carbine .177 through the post from BBS good guy Inspector 71 (Neil) today , and just wanted to express my gratitude to him for said deal. The rifle itself is in very good clean condition, and is an absolutely marvellous example of the make and model in question . In fact (and I'm expecting some flack for saying this but just don’t care ) IMO the Webley Omega is not only the best all round break barrel air rifle that Webley & Scott ever produced, it is also a better made and engineered rifle than any a BSA break barrel too (and I say this as a devoted BSA Mercury-S .177 owner). As I'm on a role I will go still further here and say that (again IMHO) the Omega is equally as good as my Weihrauch HW95K was when standard , and arguably better given the ergonomics of its stock. It is also better to handle than my Webley Eclipse MkI .177 was, but not quite as good as my MkII . Ha ha. Right then, flack-jackets and battle bowlers on boys, let me have it! ATB : Gareth W-B.