Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: viper 10x44

Thumbs up

i take it all back got me an mtc viper it must be rough handling cos the finish come off of mine best scope owned and i must have tried them all the ret is great and optics superb highly reccomended you will not buy better even if u choose to pay twice as much !!regards dave ps they do say knock it till you,ve tried it how true that has proved to be!

Someone told me these were made by a company called Optison is this right ????

Quote Originally Posted by DIMMER0707 View Post
    Someone told me these were made by a company called Optison is this right ????
    That's what it says on the box.

Optisan actually but close enough.

Jonathan

clubshot Guest

Thumbs up

These look real nice Scopes
    Was checking one out @ the Club Lea Valley the other week
    Plus total Box package really is a great package

As they seem to be the Scope of the time
    as there numbers grow on the ranges each week

Might be to do with the Grand Deal that Dave Belton has arranged
    for Fellow Members

BOB/R

picked up mine sunday morning,had it scoped in within a few clicks.excellent bit of kit.optically very good, better than my bushnell legend and much more suited to my .177, range finding is a doddle with this scope,and i have noticed no problem with the finish at all.
    for the money you pay, there really is nothing to touch them unless you can get a high end scope 2nd hand that cheap.
    well done sammie and gary.
    and thanks to baz for getting it for me very quickly.
    iain

Anyone tried this scope out lamping yet ?

Yeah I know 10 mag is a bit extreme for lamping but I want a scope that can do it all, and if it lets enough light in then I might be persuaded to part with some folding. I like to get up close and personal.

jabtas Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulW View Post
    Anyone tried this scope out lamping yet ?

Yeah I know 10 mag is a bit extreme for lamping but I want a scope that can do it all, and if it lets enough light in then I might be persuaded to part with some folding. I like to get up close and personal.
    I also would be intrested in these findings, I have a yearning for a fixed mag

Gary C Guest
    Don't do it chaps. I'd love to take your money but I'd sooner you get a variable mag

jabtas Guest
    Good respect for your future customers Gary

Nice to hear a good honest sales pitch

thanks guys- you have persuaded me to get a 10x44.

should be here in the next few days

I have one of these on a high powered centrefire, no problems at all, as for this poor coating complaints what are you using to turn the turrets, mole grips

The oldest Viper I have has been abused and fitted on harsh recoiling rifles and FAC springers it has been on several guns plus others before I got it to test to destruction, the finish is still as it was when it was new, apart from obvious ring marks which can be sorted in about five minutes with Halfords best matt black, the turrets are fine apart from a couple of tiny chips off the top edge which happens on all target turrets without covers apart maybe from the anodised type, BUT they can be touched up in a nano second, buy a black permanent marker

This spec scope with these optics would have been unbelievable for anywhere near the price even a mere year ago yet people still moan, aint life fun

I also find the ret perfect from 12ftlb to 4000ftlb rifles

Baz
    Baz

http://www.wildcatrifles.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by baz View Post

I also find the ret perfect from 12ftlb to 4000ftlb rifles

Baz
    Baz, it's best to run your guns in the mid-11 ft lbs - 12 is a bit hot really and 4000 might be pushing things a little over the top - you wouldn't want to get your wrists slapped by the local bobby, would you. You have been warned!!

Already got a 3-12 Viper on my MFR that I absolutely love and have just this evening ordered a 10x44 to go on top of my S400.

Ginb stock arriving this week too...ooooh I think I might just sh|t myself with excitement!

Quote Originally Posted by Davey K View Post
    Baz, it's best to run your guns in the mid-11 ft lbs - 12 is a bit hot really and 4000 might be pushing things a little over the top - you wouldn't want to get your wrists slapped by the local bobby, would you. You have been warned!!
    Hehehe the thought of what my airgun must look like hovering around the 4000ftlb mark
    Baz

http://www.wildcatrifles.co.uk/