Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Webley Service Mk 2 Air Rifle for sale

Hi
    Thanks for the various offers but.....
    Sorry all £325 posted is my best price for this rifle. I do need the space and could use the cash but I'm not going to devalue these great old guns by giving it away
    Cheers
    Lee

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hmmm, how often does one of these come up? Answer: not that often. Well I think I've exhausted the part exchange route via posting and private p-ms back and forth over the last week with no joy, so lets go for the final gambit and assume I'll be able to sell something that at a later stage I can replace with ease to make up the money (my complete Super Ten package springs to mind). Therefore I will take this Webley Service rifle at the advertised price of £325 including Royal Mail Special delivery please (providing the photos stack up which I am sure they will), so Lee, YHPM & YHEM (or at least you will do in a couple of mins ). ATB: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Hi Lee, pitched my BSA Super Ten at a realistically cheap price to shift and advertised it on here this lunch time, and have just agreed a sale on it so the decks are cleared for the Service MkII @ £325 inc. S-D Post. Any chance of the photos to charlie-woolven@fsmail.net to rubber stamp things please ? ATB: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Hi,

Not sure what is happening here but I have just paid for this rifle, sale agreed earlier via email.

Lee can you confirm this is mine?

Cheers

Dave B

Lovely Photos . Address for cheque by p-m then please Lee, and I will post after the school run in the morning. Fully expect you to wait seven days after banking the cheque before sending the Webley on however, as that is what I always do . ATB: Gareth W-B.

Quote Originally Posted by daveb916 View Post
    Hi,

Not sure what is happening here but I have just paid for this rifle, sale agreed earlier via email.

Lee can you confirm this is mine?

Cheers

Dave B
    ... This must've been posted while I was writing the above. Lee, its over to you matey ... I await an up-date ... ...

Well looking at this chronologically it seems by the time Gareth had seen the pics and committed fully to buy I had already committed to buy and paid, so assume it is mine ?

Dave B

Hi daveb916, just heard from Good Guy loach369 (Lee) and yep its yours matey, I was just that little bit too late . Hope you enjoy this Webley Service MkII as much as I would've . ATB: Gareth W-B.

Sorry about that Gareth, very sporting of you, I will put you first on the list if I hit 'hard times' and need some cash.

I have no doubt knowing my luck that 6 will come up for sale next week at half the price, 'so keep and eye out'.

Cheers

Dave B

Sold to daveb916

Arrived this morning safe and sound, lovely piece of engineering.

Cheers

Dave B