Thread: Am I being pedantic or what

Am I being pedantic or what

Really not tryin to be a pain here,but i thought sales had to be posted with a price,if its in the sales section it gets pulled up,but not in this section ???I undestand alot of whats sold is not easy to value...so i could be barkin at all,sorry if I am
    TIM
    If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows...

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by tjg View Post
    Really not tryin to be a pain here,but i thought sales had to be posted with a price,if its in the sales section it gets pulled up,but not in this section ???I undestand alot of whats sold is not easy to value...so i could be barkin at all, sorry if I am. TIM
    Hi Tim, no I think you are spot on here, BBS rules are BBS rules after all, and a For Sale ad is a For Sale ad . The Admin team actually deleted two such ads last week from this here collectors section because the originator refused to quote a sensible price so it looks like they are on side too. By the way, got myself a late 1930s BSA Breakdown .177 in the end, and glad you liked my ploy-post on baldy1's thread "A Cunning Plan" . ATB Bro: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Hi garath,
    Glad you got your breakdown(the gun ,not the mental)god knows I've had a few of the latter,I just don't want this section to get messy, as it has been so gentlemanly so far..If john Organises his event(hope he does),and you were limited to 3 guns ..name em
    TIM
    If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows...

.. If john Organises his event(hope he does),and you were limited to 3 guns ..name em
    Hmmmm, assuming all to be on open sights, reckon it'd have to be my .177 Airsporter RB-2, my .177 Airsporter MkII, and either my .177 Eclipse MkII, or my .177 Omega carbine (both fantastic so difficult to choose but if pushed, probably the Omega). ATB M8, and forgot to tell you, got a lovely Airsporter MkI of Baz last week too . Did you ever get the Light Pattern you were after? ATB: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

So its 2-1 to the bsa side,really had you down as a webley man..haha..no i aint got a light patern as yet,but I've come across a nice Midland breakdown.
    Was only gonna collect BSA's but that broke the resolve,now I'm lookin for a Greener or a lanes ,or any breakdown really..
    TIM
    Might as well forget the omega and bring the MK I
    Last edited by tjg; 24-04-2007 at 09:45 PM.

So its 2-1 to the bsa side, really had you down as a webley man..haha..no i aint got a light patern as yet,but I've come across a nice Midland breakdown.
    Was only gonna collect BSA's but that broke the resolve,now I'm lookin for a Greener or a lanes ,or any breakdown really..
    TIM
    Might as well forget the omega and bring the MK I
    Ha ha, I suppose I do favour Webleys more by a nose (especially regarding build and finish quality etc), but I do like my .177 Beezas . But choose my MkI over my Omega ? What you on ? Don't get me wrong, really like my MkI as is a proper bit of air gunning history, but it is a .22, and when it comes to .22, my Webley Viscount, Osprey and MkIII win hands down on open sights, and as far as scoped springers go it has to be my S.F.S. tuned HW95K ... Regarding p.c.p's however (yes, I do dabble with the dark side), here is where I am strictly a staunch BSA man. Have had an FX2000, an HW100, S400, S410, Titan (x2), Falcon, Theoben, Webleys (x4), and would've had a Daystate if both times I went to look at one the magazines hadn't jammed (two different rifles, one new, one s/h), but imho (and for my level of shooting/hunting) the best I've ever had (and still have) are my Bowkett regulated Super Ten MkII in .22, and my Hornet carbine single-shot in .177... But back to the plot. A Midland Breakdown eh? Fantastic. I'd like to see photos of that so if you can stick some on Garvin's photo thread if you could please, and p-m me when done as am as thick as dog dooing at times and constantly need proding. Right, off to the loft now to chuck a few about . ATB M8: Gareth W-B.

Quote Originally Posted by baz View Post
    HAVE to have a price just like on other sales sections, zero tolerance!

baz
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/newr...eply&p=1815946

Hi Tim, would appear your starting point on this thread has now be sanctioned by the big guns .

Hi Garath,posted pic's, off to play with John at Groby .. .. .. .. .. .. ..mam where's mi pellets
    TIM

Hi Garath, posted pic's, off to play with John at Groby.
    Have fun with John matey, and remember, always speak nicely to the big boys . Ha ha ha ... Thanks for the photo, had never seen a Midland before today, and very interesting it is too . Very similar looking (but bigger) to our BSA Breakdowns aren't they? ATB: GWB.