Thread: Bsa Scorpion Shoulder-stock

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

Bsa Scorpion Shoulder-stock

There is one of these on the unmentionable auction site y-bae at the moment. I know collectors of BSAs are always looking for things like this so I pass on the information, I don't know anything about the item or the vendor but the picture looks favourable and it is cheap (at the moment).

For those of you under 40 it is a 'skeleton' shoulder stock which can be fitted to the grip of the large, heavy BSA Scorpion pistol to make it a small carbine. The Scorp is from the 'lets produce a pistol - I know lets just chop down one of our rifles to fit' school of thought, also followed by German competitor BSF.

Hi
    I offered it on here and no one wanted it so on flea bay it went !

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    have a look at this thread this chap 'mylof1tz' wants one

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/show...Scorpion+stock

looks like it fits into the rear of the cylinder?

I'd be interested to know how it fits. Do you have to modify the plastic stock at all to fit it?

Cheers

It was mine after buying it off the BBS. Does require modification to the plastic body as attached to the rear of the cylinder. I never used it.