Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: all owners of a skan r32 (all versions)

Thread revival 🤗
    Having recently acquired an R32 mini (I think, there’s so many models that look similar I can’t work out which is which) I was wondering if anyone had anymore info on these compact rifles. I’ve always lusted after one and one came up that I managed to get my paws on. Info on these if scarce, unless I’m looking in the wrong places. Spares, accessories etc, where would I find them?

Skan R32 mini

Quote Originally Posted by scotttomo View Post
    Thread revival 🤗
    Having recently acquired an R32 mini (I think, there’s so many models that look similar I can’t work out which is which) I was wondering if anyone had anymore info on these compact rifles. I’ve always lusted after one and one came up that I managed to get my paws on. Info on these if scarce, unless I’m looking in the wrong places. Spares, accessories etc, where would I find them?
    Any pics of your Skan available?

cheers,
    bradley

A friend of mine has a skan swift (the really small one with the inline mag). He gave up shooting years ago, but i can't get him to part with it for any amount of money!

Quote Originally Posted by BradleyHardacre View Post
    Any pics of your Skan available?

cheers,
    bradley
    I’ll work out how to get some pics up and post ASAP. I’ve not posted pics for a while, they still need to be hosted elsewhere?
    A before and after too, as the wood had been painted black, so it’s looking a little different to when I got it. Stripped the black paint back off the wood and got it back as close as I can without sanding the life out of it.
    Mounted an MTC connect to try and keep it compact, got an HW mod to quieten it as the standard one is lovely to look at but not much cop. And finished the fore end with a FAB defence G-pod fore grip that doubles as a bi pod, which I’m loving for its point ability. Just the pistol grip to finish off as the paint has gone pretty deep into the wood with it being stippled, despite using nitromors and fine wire wool.

Scott.

Skan r32 l2

interesting reading this post has I have my SKAN R32 L2 in .177 up in the sales section at the moment and reading this is making me think about keeping it has not seen another one has it was a special edition model made in 2006

urx is offline 2,602.00 GBP −10.00 (0.38%) at the close
    I have a mk1 skan stashed (ser no 7) with both .177 and .22 barrels
    Had a mk2 pump action for a while too
    Gun control means using both hands.

I have a skan R32 L2 walnut , limited edition .177 ,imacculate with both magazines .Thanks lone wolf....cheeky with that second mag though .