Thread: Hawke scopes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    as andyblue said we were lamping the other night and the scope was everywhere i checked everything but to no avail. i have always said that i was not keen on that hawke scope as i have another one which i find perfect so i might just swap them over!!. but i am dissapointed that it was not as good!! oh well might buy another wtc they are great
    stone the crows!!!!!!!!!!!

P.A.A.S
    (pike anglers alliance for scotland)

Cool

simmons every time good quality reliable and dependable everybody knows hawk are crap they?

bennyblanco Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgey View Post
    simmons every time good quality reliable and dependable everybody knows hawk are crap they?
    that freebie pro-stalk you gave me with the tx is still going strong and has needed very little re-zeroing. regularly puts in early-mid 50's scores too

love the build on the simmons pro-air but some of the others i have had were a bit poo.

ben

Thumbs up

Can't fault them, I have 2, both Milpro's though, Owned Nite eyes, SR's, etc most of the range,

Hawke have a ten year personal warranty........
    The benefits of having a good liberal education are the ability to understand and appreciate other cultures And the means to live as far away from them as possible.

gota hawk nite-eye

its been great
    Falcon FN19 BSA Lightning
    Rapid 7 FAC Lanber 12Bore

I had my Airmax SR6 for a year and now I have a Falcon Merlin and Bushnell Legend. While the SR6's optics aren't quite as good as the last two scopes, I still found it to be a very good scope. It held its zero too and was perfectly accurate for me. I wouldn't rule out buying another one, although I feel rather spoiled at present. For me, going above £350 now for a new scope wouldn't be worth it as I would be entirely happy with the quality of the products below this price. And, of course, as time moves on, the quality/price ratio should continue to improve.
    Last edited by C3PO_1; 19-05-2007 at 03:38 PM.
    B.A.S.C | HW100Tuning KT250bar+reg+tune .177+4-16x50 | HW95.177 +4-16x44 + Paul Short Stage 4 & Trigger Tune | TX200HC.22 + 4-16x44 | HW97KT.22 + 4-16x44 + Paul Short Stage 4 & Trigger Tune

I have a Hawke Sport HD 4x40, a Nite Eye 3-10x44 I think and a Varmint II 4-16x44 and I've gotta say I love 'em. not had any problems with any of them.

In the last three weeks I have had three Hawke spotting scopes, one Maksutov-Cassegrain £139 it broke within three days, Two Frontier 15-45x65 £300 each the first had a cracked lens and the second had a loose prisim all were sent back and I got a refund on the cost of the scopes but I still had to pay the return postage a total of £30. Hawke are trying to move up market but with there present product line up they will stay where they belong the crappist place of all the bottom.

AL