Thread: Hawke scopes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have just put a sr6 on a 17hmr its been on a air ranger without any trouble and it seems just as good now.

I have 2 off Hawke Reflex 3-9x40, one was fitted to my springer, but the front lens popped off twice - both times it was fixed by Hawke with no hassle.

I moved that scope to my HMR where I have had no problems

When JSR had a deal on Hawke scopes I bought another one and have that on my .22lr replacing the Nikko Sterling Gold Crown - which I didn't rate the optics on.

These scopes are faultless on my rimfires but I wouldn't have one on a springer again.

After Sales service from Deben Hawke is excellent though - so happy that I bought another one

Thumbs up Sr12

As you can tell by my sig I love Hawkes. Just purchased an SR12 Hi mag off here,
    Put it on a Raider 1 shot.
    Hit 71 out of 80 last sunday at Quarnford.1st time out for both, Zero'd at 40yds on 24 mag.
    Can't fault them at all.
    Last edited by peter5761; 18-06-2007 at 10:14 PM.

I acquired a second hand hawke nite eye 6.5-20x50IR recently.

Does the remainder of the 10 year warranty pass over to me, or is it only valid with the original purchaser?

I have no reciept for it?

Make one up.

Thumbs up

I think its 10 years on the scope, not the person,I've sent stuff back for maintenence and not had to pay a penny.All second hand gear, never been asked for a receipt either.

Hawke Scopes

I have a pro stalk 4-14 x 50 on my hw97k with no problems at all but im on my 3rd reflex 4-10 x 44 on my hw80k the previous one the front lense fell to bits and the 1st one the retical lense came loose this was over a considerable time so you can imagine my frustration when my shots were going all over the place and i thought it was me