Thread: Possible Pistol Purchase?

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Talking Possible Pistol Purchase?

In a prolonged moment of madness which started this time last year, I systematically sold off all my pistols so as to round up the readies for my HW95K Sandwell Field Sports special (a beautiful rifle in every way and my main hunter along side my Super Ten ). I would now like another couple of complementary pistols however, and as I managed to stop myself from buying one of thee latest Webley Typhoons just in the nick of time today, wondered what you good collecting folk may have to offer?

Not after anything I’ve previously owned however (see list below), as am looking for new shooting and owning experiences only. Finally, I am only interested in very good condition pistols, and prefer .177 and aren't really that keen on another Co2 (fussy f**ker aren’t I ).

Previously owned pistols:

Bsa Scorpion .22
    Bsa 240 Magnum .22
    Webley Hurricane .22
    Webley Hurricane .177
    Webley Gnat .177
    Diana Gat .177
    Diana P5 Magnum .177
    Diana SP-50 .177
    Champion J.50 .177
    Crosman 2210 .22, and a
    Sherriden Hunter .177.

Please post info on anything you may have on offer below please and/or p-m me only, as I seldom visit my e-addy unprompted. Also, not in any hurry, so will wait for the right pistols to reach the right place. I've a strict max figure for two in my mind, but I'd rather keep that to myself at the moment . ATB: Gareth W-B.
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 16-05-2007 at 02:04 PM. Reason: to ad not keen on another Co2.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Nothing on offer but give the Cometa pistol (.177 only i believe) a try!

Alas I`ve nothing for sale .... but if I was only allowed two air pistols, they would be a Webley Tempest and a Diana Model 6.

Timeless classics

Quote Originally Posted by Carter59 View Post
    Alas I`ve nothing for sale .... but if I was only allowed two air pistols, they would be a Webley Tempest and a Diana Model 6.

Timeless classics
    Nick you must be a psychic . That is along the lines I was thinking, although a little more flexible as would consider a Diana Mod.5 or a Mod.6, and if not a Tempest a Premier or Senior. Think I may have already secured a Diana however (God bless the BBS ), so its eyes down for the Webley (boxed if possible -- am prepared to pay the extra ), or maybe even a Record Jumbo ? Fat lady is still singing though, so I'm still looking : Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

There's a jumbo for sale in this section mate if you are interested?

I've got two: lovely little pistols.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Cornelius View Post
    There's a jumbo for sale in this section mate if you are interested?

I've got two: lovely little pistols.
    ... Thanks Jerry, greatly appreciated, but think I am all sorted now. Cheers anyway : Gareth W-B.