Thread: m1 carbine crossman

m1 carbine crossman

anyone on here yet selling 1

Merlyn Guest

mate

mate ill say it before some1 else does you may want to put it on the wanted section. just to save you these annoying posts

ATB craig

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn View Post
    mate ill say it before some1 else does you may want to put it on the wanted section. just to save you these annoying posts

ATB craig
    Hmmmm, I'm not so sure about that where collectables are concerned, five of my rare rifles came from WANTED adverts in this section (Mercury-S .177, Airsporter-S .22, Mint Meteor MkV .22, Diana Mod.71, and a Omega carbine .177), so hang on in there (wouldn't hurt to place an ad in the WANTED section too though ). Ha ha, where is my big wooden spoon at . Oh and Mike, I will be posting you your G85 after the school run next Tuesday . ATB: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Merlyn Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Hmmmm, I'mnot so sure about that where collectables are concerned, five of my rare rifles came from WANTED adverts in this section (Mercury-S .177, Airsporter-S .22, Mint Meteor MkV .22, Diana Mod.71, and a Omega carbine .177), so hang on in there (wouldn't hurt to place an ad in the WANTED section too though ). Ha ha, where is my big wooden spoon at . ATB: Gareth W-B.
    LOL

hi

hahhaha cheers gareth

Crosman M1 Carbine

Believe you are looking for the above.

I've got one which is surplus to requirements, for swap only

Barrie

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    five of my rare rifles came from WANTED adverts in this section (Mercury-S .177, Airsporter-S .22, Mint Meteor MkV .22, Diana Mod.71, and a Omega carbine .177), so hang on in there ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Selina View Post
    Believe you are looking for the above. I've got one which is surplus to requirements, for swap only Barrie.
    Hi Mike. Well it took a little longer than I thought didn't it, but there you go, told you WANTED ads worked here in Collectors' Corner section, didn't I . Atvb: Gareth.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.