Thread: Lincoln Jefferies

Lincoln Jefferies

Morning all.

Before I try Knibbs etc, does anyone happen to have a couple of tigger guard retaining screws for the above?

regards, Nick

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by njaw View Post
    Morning all.

Before I try Knibbs etc, does anyone happen to have a couple of tigger guard retaining screws for the above?

regards, Nick
    Hi Nick, ask Lakey (Andy) or loach369 (Lee) as one of them is bound to be able to help -- or at least steer you in the right direction for them . ATB: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Hi Nick, ask Lakey (Andy) or loach369 (Lee) as one of them is bound to be able to help -- or at least steer you in the right direction for them . ATB: Gareth W-B.
    Only wish I could help, only all my screws are fully in use holding my trigger guards on

Seriously, I would try John as you have suggested as, the problem with trigger guard screws, is that they were the first screws to be lost as they were always getting loose and falling off

I have had to replace a fair few in my time also, one tip is to purposefully rust the tops when you get the screws and then apply light steel wool and oil to them. The process usually takes a few weeks, however it is worth it as they lose that 'Brand New' look. Just a tip but thats what I do these days if I am forced to have to buy new bits.

Good luck in your search

Lakey

Thanks guys

I will give John a call and see if he has any. Failing that, I shall take a trip down to B&Q with my fingers crossed!