Thread: Diana G79 Spares?

Diana G79 Spares?

Hello All,

Apologies for the double posting in here and the general section I slipped up and put it in the wrong section.

I'm trying to source exploded diagrams and spares for a Diana Model G79. Does anyone have an exploded diagram or know where I can get one and spares for this model?

I've tried chambers website but no mention of this model, did they do the same model under a different name maybe?

Hope someone can help
    Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Dave (www.kwacs.org.uk) "Wildfowlers do it in the mud"

Quote Originally Posted by Greylag View Post
    Hello All,

Apologies for the double posting in here and the general section I slipped up and put it in the wrong section.

I'm trying to source exploded diagrams and spares for a Diana Model G79. Does anyone have an exploded diagram or know where I can get one and spares for this model?

I've tried chambers website but no mention of this model, did they do the same model under a different name maybe?

Hope someone can help
    Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Those particular Diana's were made by Milbro and can be found under the milbro part of the chambers website.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Greylag View Post
    Hello All,

Hi Greylag, steve as above is spot-on. But if it is s/h spares you are after, try contacting good guy gedfinn 2 here on the BBS or AGF, as he has many many spares for many many Milbros (British Dianas) along with many many more spares for many many more makes and then some . Ha ha ha! ATB: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Thanks for the replies Steve, Gareth.

I have dealt with Gedfinn before Gareth so I know he's ok

Thanks again
    Regards
    Dave (www.kwacs.org.uk) "Wildfowlers do it in the mud"