Thread: Sharp Innova .177 in original condition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Updated with pictures.
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

Quality bit of kit!!
    BSA Mercury .22, Steyr SSG69, Enfield No4 Mk1*, Schmeisser AR15 Ultramatch, 1938 Mauser KKW K98 Trainer.

Nice rifle there 'Jud'. The Innova was/is a much under rated gun.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Lovely

Quiet envious! a .177 too!
    Mind you its in such nice nick that you will have nothing to do on her! And thats part of the fun I reckon

Just been making a new piston seal for an Innova out of Silicone sealant Trust me it works well and is smooth as a babies bottom! easy to do too.

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Nice rifle there 'Jud'. The Innova was/is a much under rated gun.

ATB
    Ian
    Cheers Ian, the trigger hasn't even been adjusted on it, it had the standard 'Long travel' as per factory setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Morningstar View Post
    Quiet envious! a .177 too!
    Mind you its in such nice nick that you will have nothing to do on her! And thats part of the fun I reckon

Just been making a new piston seal for an Innova out of Silicone sealant Trust me it works well and is smooth as a babies bottom! easy to do too.
    Absolutely mate, as far as this gun is concerned its a case of 'If it ain't broke don't fix it' i'm leaving it as it is, nothing needs doing....apart from finding and fitting a rear sight that is.

Please feel free to share your 'Seal technology' with the rest of us Innova fans!
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

I have a original with rear sight assembly mint but in .22 not for sale but would like to know if they can still be venom tuned and what are the mods done
    I AM NOT A NUMBER ! THE PRISONER

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133002

Hi well is it going to sell ?

Has he been tempted to let it go ??

Looks like theres a lot of runners in the race, me i'm usually the one with me laces tied together.

Looks lovely though, got a .22 and can't fault it putting out 11.4ft/lb but maybe would like a .177 (marriage made in heaven kinda thing LOL).

If its going to go would like to know.

Cheers
    paul