Quote Originally Posted by mrfixit View Post
This is for Perry really,if you had the choice of your Zeiss Or my Meopta Artemis 3-12x 56 which would you go for,please anybody who has used the Meopta also feel free,I am only asking as I am going to import a Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x44milldot in silver,this will cost approx $850 so I would like (users opinions)Please
I have the Zeiss mentioned above, and the Meopta Artemis but in 3-12x50. The Zeiss is a whole heap better in every respect, when compared at like magnifications....and I prefer the fact the reticule stays a fixed size in the Zeiss as you zoom, though this is purely a personal choice with me shooting small things. The Meopta is probably more a medium game scope though, so this wouldn't be an issue there.

I also have a Nikon and a Leupold, and after a bit more playing, I'd say the Zeiss is optically the best of the lot (Though only by a minimal amount to be honest) and build quiality on a par with the others. I've had a look through a few Swarovskis, and they are a league above again...