Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: £70 Will Buy ?

Smile £70 Will Buy ?

What Can Ibuy For £70

leeds united season ticket?

a good quality tyre for a ford focus?

a knackered, tatty springer - new spring, seals, oils, lubes and some wood stain???

2nd hand rangefinder?

a batch of humourous t-shirts from a us based printers??

the worlds your oyster my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by nice one View Post
    What Can Ibuy For £70
    Hello Nice,

£70 should see you with the choice of many different "project" guns and maybe the odd few decent condition ones as well (cheaper end of the market obviously) If you keep an eye on the sales section you should be able to pick up something reasonable for your £70.00

If you need spares for a project or any help on how best to do a certain task, search through the forums first. If you can't find what you're looking for a question regarding what you need should help you source the parts, materials or knowledge to complete your project.

Regards
    Dave (www.kwacs.org.uk) "Wildfowlers do it in the mud"

What Can Ibuy For £70
    How long is a piece of string?? i know of people who have trawled car-boot sales and bought guns worth substantial amounts of money for peanuts, have you got any secondhand goods shops in your area?....might be worth a nosey.
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    you can have my project Hammerli Model 3 complete with spare new spring from chambers if you like. needs complete stock refurb (will include Weihrauch recoil pad to fit as well) and spring fitting. Extremely accurate sidelever springer with one of the best barrels around.

Including post but realise this is one of the ugliest rifles made (not as ugly as a Relum Tornado), it does have a very sweet trgger and is extremely accurate.

if you want to know what it looks like, got to I.J.'s profiule, look at the bit with all his guns in it and it looks pretty much like his Hammerli No. 4 or Puma 496 or whatever it is called.

Thats what you can get for £70 posted.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    What Can I buy For £70
    My spare 1956 .177 Diana Mod.16 junior lenth (33") rifle in good original condition (woodwork is fantastic and metal work suprisingly good for its age) with good clear action chamber engraving of the huntress (the Diana Logo), secure insured post and £25 change . Ha ha ... Any good? ATB: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

tomgriffin is offline I just have the empty tin...
    You can buy a nice lady to spend the night with or perhaps purchase one of the guns offered in the above posts

Your choice at the end of the day, i know which i would choose
    If you choke a smurf, what colour does it turn?
    We Are Tottenham! Super Tottenham! We Are Tottenham From The Lane!

whats the women like ...?

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    whats the women like ...?
    For £70 you will probably have to rub her down with wet&dry, do a full re-lube and fit a new spring. tempting eh?

any pictures does SHE load from the top...

There are many available Whatever type of bird (or not) you like from skinny to the oh my god she ate my car sized ladies

No pics as yet, i must warn you these are rough and ready, mainly rough with a hint or ready......if your lucky she wont have any STI's

Form an ordarly cue and i will introduce you to your dream lady of the night

yes she loads from the top and bottom, but hold the but firm when loading or she might kick back on you

thanks for pics garath best offer so far but i think the rough old bird looks the best bet

thanks for pics garath best offer so far but i think the rough old bird looks the best bet
    There is a catch, the women actually live in thailand so when they get here, i think they expect to be married within the week

Im sure your current partner (if you have one) wont mind sharing a bed with a stranger (well only to her)

If you still want a thai bird (bride) then please tell me your criteria and i will get on it (before you do, i hate sloppy seconds)

What Can Ibuy For £70
    I got a cracking Relum Tornado for £50

Last year off the BBS for exactly £70 I got a nice clean HW35 and a minty BSA Mercury. Off egun.de I got an "as new" Diana Model 6 for £70 delivered